Islam. Check Out This Video! It Got Me Thinking.

• Re: Islam. Check Out This Video! It Got Me Thinking.

mushrikeen isn't just people whom attack muslims its any one who believes diffrently.

Pray to fucking Allah that i be struck down.
    pray every fucking day nothing will happen the Allah you worship is a bitch a coward.
    Don't attack me because you don't know your religion.

(Now your suppose to kill me)
    You fucking prick
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

xXBURNXx wrote:

mushrikeen isn't just people whom attack muslims its any one who believes diffrently.

Pray to fucking Allah that i be struck down.
    pray every fucking day nothing will happen the Allah you worship is a bitch a coward.
    Don't attack me because you don't know your religion.

(Now your suppose to kill me)
    You fucking prick

just stop talking shit behind the computer

The post was edited 1 time, last by Anonymous1 ().

LOL! you started the little shit talk behind the keyboard.

You have been proven wrong.

Just give up tough guy.

Your suppose to be peaceful remember?
    Not very muslim of you calling names and what not.
    Go strap a bomb to yourself and blow up building so YOUR ALLAH WILL FORGIVE YOU
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ok, this is getting a bit too personal for my liking now. I don't believe in an inherent "evil" in any religion whatsoever. If a religion was truly evil in nature, you wouldn't see many people following that path. But if a person is truly determined, then any religion can be cast in a bad light by taking quotes out of context.

I was looking at the sites you provided, but you seem to have conveniently forgotten this part which precedes the verse you keep quoting:

"Except those of the disbelievers with whom you have entered into a treaty and who have not subsequently failed you in anything nor aided anyone against you. So fulfil to these the treaty you have made with them till their term. Surely Allah loves those that are righteous."

Selective quoting is dangerous. It can cause serious misconceptions apparently!

There's a major double standard going here. Christianity is being flamed plenty in the other threads, but it seems whenever it comes to Islam it's too mean to be said. Many people have been calling Catholicism evil and stupid and wrong, but when it comes to Islam it's suddenly too mean, too hurtful to say?

I have spoken to several muslims, and I have come to the belief that all the middle-eastern countries are under dictatorships that are using Islam to oppress the people and get more power, just like many christian countries did hundreds of years ago (inquisition of Spain for example). I don't think Islam itself is bad, or evil, but the manifestation of Islam created by the radical muslims for power in the middle-east is.
    I'm Proud to be an American.
    Pro-Choice Before Conception, Pro-Life After.
    A person cannot help what they Feel, only what they Do.
    You will never find proof of a god... because it's Faith

xXBURNXx wrote:

LOL! you started the little shit talk behind the keyboard.

You have been proven wrong.

Just give up tough guy.

Your suppose to be peaceful remember?
    Not very muslim of you calling names and what not.
    Go strap a bomb to yourself and blow up building so YOUR ALLAH WILL FORGIVE YOU

xXBURNXx wrote:

thats if they agree to a treaty.
    After they have slaughtered innocent people.
    i'll admit I went overboard on bashing islam but my opinion of it stays the same.
    I don't hate muslims.
    I just think their religion is a crock of shit.

You are truly disgusting.
    I have reported so many of your posts in this thread.
    Lets hope you get what you deserve :)

btw xXBURNXx, i brought the answer for you, yesterday, i went on an islamic board, and i asked them to exactly explain to me the verse you quoted, and what does exactly tell the muslims to do? here is the explanation:

In reading this verse we should read the preceding and the subsequent verses. These verses refer to a certain group of idolaters who did not respect their treaty with Muslims.

Rather, they slew them and prevented them from practicing their religious freedom. They also launched a massive war against Muslims everywhere and forced them to leave their houses.

Against these non-believing oppressors Muslims are justified, as much from the Quranic background as from logical background, to fight back in a defensive jihad.

Therefore, the verse speaks about defense, not attack. This is proved by the subsequent verses that command protection of any non-believer who seeks protection, delivering him to the place where he feels secure without causing him any threat.

http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/S...=1199279330532

Fighting Verses in the Quran

Name of Counselor: Shahul Hameed

Surat At-Tawbah was revealed to the Prophet in a situation when the pagans were at war with the newly organized Muslim Ummah (nation); and the Muslims were fighting them for survival.

One of the issues dealt with in this verse is how to treat those who break existing treaties and the Muslims, specifically, are asked to fight those who break treaties, until they were thoroughly routed or they repented and agreed to follow the conditions imposed on them, which will ultimately be for the good of all.

Jizyah is a much misunderstood tax the non-Muslims were asked to pay to the government in lieu of the Muslims’ payment of zakah.

By paying the jizyah non-Muslims were guaranteed protection and rights including the right to worship as they chose, as long as they did not conspire against the Islamic authority. This can be equated nowadays to ‘nationality’ or ‘citizenship’.

It is important to note that many times throughout Islamic history Christians and Jews opted to pay the jizyah and live under Muslim authority rather than the other options available to them under the various empires and ruling bodies.

http://www.readingislam.com/servlet/...=1123996016466

Miss Loo, pleas get out of the debate section if all you're going to do is report those who disagree with you. Everyone has a right to state their beliefs and points. Just because you disagree does not mean you have the right to go against are freedom of speech. So please do us a favor by:
    1. Stop reporting people because they disagree with you.
    2. Just leave this section of the forum alone.

... honestly... this is what debate is. so learn to debate rather than complain and cry about things.

Erm, who are you to tell me where to go on the forums? Look at my status compared to yours... You have no right to tell me where to go.

The reason I reported posts is because I'm sticking by the rules of the forum. It's not my fault that people can't debate in a civilised manner without throwing insults at each other... That;s not how you discuss... Nor does anyone want to see a slanging match between 2 members...

I didn't report this topic an dI disagree with it... I reported posts because they're unbelivably stupid and offensive to other members.

Anonymous1 wrote:

Against these non-believing oppressors Muslims are justified, as much from the Quranic background as from logical background, to fight back in a defensive jihad.

and the jihad he's talking about is the lesser jihad. the greater jihad is the war we fight everyday with ourselves by making the choices we make everyday. (just incase you make wanna make this into a bad point too)

plus burn if you think that islam is full of crap then fair enough have your opinions but you arent going to change the opinions of billions of muslims who do think and believe that islam is the right path and that it is NOT EVIL nor does it promote violence.

its probably the choices muslims make that makes islam seem extreme. (referring to militants) but alot of muslims i know are good muslims and they have a good heart and follow their religion by reading the Qu'ran.

[CENTER][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=2]Courage is when you stand up for what's right, even if means being an outcast! [/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [CENTER]
    [SIZE=3]=============[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Miss Loo wrote:

Erm, who are you to tell me where to go on the forums? Look at my status compared to yours... You have no right to tell me where to go.

The reason I reported posts is because I'm sticking by the rules of the forum. It's not my fault that people can't debate in a civilised manner without throwing insults at each other... That;s not how you discuss... Nor does anyone want to see a slanging match between 2 members...

I didn't report this topic an dI disagree with it... I reported posts because they're unbelivably stupid and offensive to other members.

Most of us don't care about the insults. We throw them at others and they throw them back. Its the way the we and many other people discuss. In arguments like this, people are going to be offended at times. In truth your being more ignorant then any of us, and your nothing more then a control freak with low self esteem issues.

No... If you had even the littlest of brain cells, you'd know that you do NOT insult opposition in a debate, because it makes you look stupid and unable to carry a sentence without been able to throw abuse.

See what I mean with your insults now... You have no proof to back up any of your claims against me apart from I'm following he rules of the forum.

I probably more knowledge of Islam than you ever will, and this whole thing is bull... Please don't make yourself look any more like a fool than you already have.