Dreams, Thoughts, Life

• Dreams, Thoughts, Life

If anyone could tell me what this all means, I would really appreciate it.

I have had two dreams in the past like week and a half about either a friend, or a friend of a friend(who are girls) liking me.
      In one, one of my friends told me they liked me and I was unsure if I felt the same, but at the end of the dream, I ended up feeling the same about her. It ended there.
      The other one, one of my friends from school said that one of her girl friends liked me and wanted to go on a date with me, and I said sure.

I think of myself as being straight, but these dreams make me wonder.

I have also had thoughts about what it would be like kissing a girl, and about seeing them naked.
      I know the whole attractive actresses that I think are cool probably has nothing to with this, but still. I wonder.

My friend who is bi told me that my dreams are probably trying to tell me something.
      I just don't think I would actually be with a girl in real life though. That's the thing. I see myself as being straight.

I just don't know what to make of all of this. I would greatly appreciate any feedback or advice or whatnot.

Thank you.
      --Cassandra
    • Re: Dreams, Thoughts, Life

I think it sounds like u r going to realise that u prefer girls over guys sometime soon in your life. Whether thats true or not is for u to decide.

You should save yourself a lot of pain and confusion and experiment a little with other girls you like =p

If you dont like it then your not gay. But chances are that if your willing to experiment then you'll proly like it a lot.

the mind is so complicated...and the subconscious is even more complex...

don't discard that the dreams could imply something sexual that you might discover about yourself as you get older

but also keep in mind that dreams are REALLY ambiguous and can't be limited to just one meaning

this dream could mean you do have sexual feelings for these people or women in general, or that you feel a type of comradeship between the people in your dreams that's stronger than your relationship with other friends, or that you have an admiration for the people in your dreams, etc...

but, if you still believe that these dreams could imply something sexual, don't be afraid of these feelings

you could possibly be bi-curious or questioning

and you can also be straight and retain these feelings (which it sounds like you could be) and it's natural...

and although i can't give you any hard statistics on how many people encounter this sort of thing, i can definitely say you're not the only one to experience stuff like this

if you want answers, think on the kind of person you are sexually for a while cause you are the only one who can really define yourself...but in the meantime, you don't need to know. it's fine to just not know and if you want to just gradually define yourself over time...

i hope this helped :smile:
      [SIZE=4]Simul Justus et Peccator[/SIZE]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Changes with the Moon ().

Might I add, in risk of sounding cliche, that you should also consider the part of you that just won't accept the possibility of being attracted to members of the same sex. Ie: It could be that you just can't see yourself being with another woman because at the moment it sounds totally absurd and you're denying it to yourself.
      Nevertheless, it could be just curiosity or it could actually be what you described. (Being sexually but not emotionally attracted to women.)
      Either way it's up to you to find out! Don't be afraid you're normal anyway.
      Take things slowly. Experiment only when you're ready.
      Whatever you do have fun :)
      [SIZE="4"]Don't want to wake up...[/SIZE]

it may be like a prediction or something....
      dreams are only a regression to past thoughts and things that you have gone through, so maybe you are actually wondering what would be like being a lesbian in your dreams. but yes the only way to know is to try in real life.
      [SIZE=2]'The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.'[/SIZE]

Thank you all so much. I really appreciate the feedback and you all are so kind.
      I just have so many thoughts and memories that tie to what is going on in my mind. My ex boyfriend of a year and nine months is bi, and when he told me I had no idea what to do. I mean he gave the choice to stay with him or leave him, and I stayed with him. He had never been with a guy before, but he said that guys turned him on as well as girls. The months following right after were hard because I was always afraid he would leave me and I had to be worried about both him leaving me for a girl, and a guy. Eventually I grew ok with this because one of my college friends(whom I am really close to) is bisexual and having her as friend has let me see how she perceives things. The only bad thing is that my relationship ended and I am wanting to be with someone again.

I may just be curious about experimenting with girls or whatnot, but I don't think I would actually have a relationship with someone of the same sex. I mean being around my bisexual friend has given me a new look on life and life-partners and that as long as you are happy, it doesn't matter who they are. If I did experiment, I would probably only go as far as kissing. In my mind I am full on straight. My friend who I have been talking about was like: if she likes her men(actors) this much, she is definitely straight, cuz I don't like men as much as that. Just a little something to add to this mix.

I was out last night with some friends, and my bisexual friend is pretty out there and is not afraid to share something or do something. While we were sitting at a table at Hardees, she wanted a kiss from me on the lips. She has kissed my friend Laura on the lips a few times before, so I knew it didn't mean that she liked me, but I was chicken to do it right then. But as we were leaving the restaurant and she was holding the door open and she looked at me and puckered her lips(cuz she still wanted me to kiss her. lol) I just got the courage and gave her a small peck on the lips. It wasn't as scary as I thought it would be.

I guess I just have to think to myself about what I want and also how I feel about having all of these thoughts. As one of you said, I guess it could mean that somewhere along in my future I will become bisexual or a lesbian. It would most likely be bisexual out of those two, I really really really like my men. I have them all over my wall, my background on my computer, and of course my phone. lol. But I would like to put up pictures of some of the actresses I like and all that, but just because they are awesome and beautiful.

Well, anymore feedback from the recient information I have just given would be great. Any thoughts or ideas or anything is welcome. :)

Thank you again.

casspat123 wrote:

If anyone could tell me what this all means, I would really appreciate it.

I have had two dreams in the past like week and a half about either a friend, or a friend of a friend(who are girls) liking me.
      In one, one of my friends told me they liked me and I was unsure if I felt the same, but at the end of the dream, I ended up feeling the same about her. It ended there.
      The other one, one of my friends from school said that one of her girl friends liked me and wanted to go on a date with me, and I said sure.

I think of myself as being straight, but these dreams make me wonder.

I have also had thoughts about what it would be like kissing a girl, and about seeing them naked.
      I know the whole attractive actresses that I think are cool probably has nothing to with this, but still. I wonder.

My friend who is bi told me that my dreams are probably trying to tell me something.
      I just don't think I would actually be with a girl in real life though. That's the thing. I see myself as being straight.

I just don't know what to make of all of this. I would greatly appreciate any feedback or advice or whatnot.

Thank you.
      --Cassandra

hey cass, what you need to do is calm yourself down, stop worrying and just go for it. I know many a bi girl that can't have a relationship with a girl but can fool around with them. maybe thats what you are. :) you never know.
      [SIZE=2]Gay and looking for a friend? Hell, any sexuality is welcome. PM ME FRIENDS VERY WELCOME! hehe[/SIZE]

Reliving life as I should. :)

I don't know, but it's pretty interesting, I've always known in the back of my mind that I was gay, but I never thought about others struggling,

My advice: just don't worry about it, just live your life like normal, if you find out you like girls, well you like girls. It's not that big of a deal. :)

life isn't so much about your sexuality, as it is just finding your own way of finding happiness. :)

I can relate to you in a way. So many of us go through some difficult emotions trying to figure ourselves out and trying to figure out what it is we like best! Thing is, if you're comfortable with who you are now then it's ok. Knowing that you find females attractive and would kiss a female is cool, as it being attracted to males and knowing that a kiss is as far as you'd feel comfortable going with a female right now. =) I'm like how you are at the moment - I consider myself straight although I do find females attractive and would kiss a female no problem (mostly because I like kissing :P) although I know for sure it wouldn't go any further than a kiss. I think the idea is to be comfortable with who you are and what you like right now. The dreams might mean nothing, they might mean something. Who knows. Only time will tell but, for now, embrace who you are and what you desire/enjoy/like and be at peace with it. Things will become clearer to you in time, enjoy it for what it is now.
      [RIGHT][SIZE=2]"Where to, Miss?"
      "To the stars."
      [/SIZE]
      [/RIGHT]

OK.......so here's the thing. I think I may like on of my girlfriends who is bisexual. We are really good friends and are living together next year with two of my other friends. I'm not sure how she feels about me, but I'm starting to like her in that way and I don't know what to do. I don't want to ruin our friendship by telling her. I just don't know.

casspat123 wrote:

OK.......so here's the thing. I think I may like on of my girlfriends who is bisexual. We are really good friends and are living together next year with two of my other friends. I'm not sure how she feels about me, but I'm starting to like her in that way and I don't know what to do. I don't want to ruin our friendship by telling her. I just don't know.

If you're only "starting" to like her, I'd suggest not doing anything until you have something more definite. It shouldn't ruin your friendship to tell her though, especially if she's bi. If/when you're sure you like her, tell her how you feel and you can go from there.
      [SIZE=2]:freehugs::hugs::freehugs::hugs:[/SIZE]

Ok, well I talked to her and one of my other friends (who actually rooms with the friend i kind of like) and everything went pretty well. I mean I shared how I felt and all and she was asking me questions and all. I told her the other day, and then yesterday night she was having fun sending me pictures of females (some naked, some not). some of them i liked, and others i didn't, but it was fun. and then she was kind of flirting with me and said she liked me, but i don't know what like she is talking about right now. lol. but i will just see what happens. she said the other day that she could picture us being in a relationship, but it not going that far. which i can see to an extent since she knows more about herself than i do about me. she said that she was glad that i told her though. :) just thought i would keep you all informed and see what you all have to say. thanks.