Stalker

• So I dated this guy on and off for about 3 and 1/2 years. We started dating when I was a Sophomore, he was a Senior. Basically, our entire relationship was this: I'd put my heart, soul, everything into us, and he'd dump me every 6 or 7 months to try and find someone better. When he didn't, he'd come crawling back, and of course my dumbass would let him.

Well, last summer we were back together, and he decided he wanted to transfer schools to be with me. I was fine with this, I thought he had grown up enough that we were going to last. But he broke up with me 2 weeks before we left for school. After he transfers to a school supposedly because of me, he dumps me. So I had had enough. I stopped talking to him, ignored his phone calls, etc.

Well, you can guess that with a 3 1/2 year relationship, a lot of shit piles up between the two of you. I have a ton of his hoodies and t-shirts and he wants them back. Which is fine with me, I am putting them in a bag and leaving them on his front porch tomorrow. The only thing is, he's been driving by my house and parking outside of it, almost like he's watching my house. He sent me a text message the other day saying he was near my house and could he get his stuff back. I look out the window and he's sitting in his truck outside of my house, staring. I was home by myself so of course I said no, and I said that I'd give them back when I had time. It's gotten to the point where I'm scared of him. He knows where I live, he knows what I drive, and I really just want absolutely nothing to do with him. He drives by my house at least once a week, and it's not just to get his stuff back, it's like he's waiting for me to come out of the house or something.

Since it's summer, I'm home living with my parents, and I just wanted to know if you guys thought I should tell my Mom or step-dad or anyone about this,or if I should just give him his stuff back and see if this bullshit ends? I'm really starting to get a little freaked out.
      brodie: ladies and gentleman, this tall drink of water headed my way is a pillar of the shopping community who informed me earlier today of a nefarious plan of his to screw my girlfriend in an extremely uncomfortable place
      gil: what, like the back of a volkswagen? -MALLRATS
    • Re: Stalker

i agree with spite. give stuff back. if he doesnt stop tell ur parents and tell him to back the fuck off. if he doesnt get a restraining order.
      Your tongueis a rudder, it steers the whole ship Sends your words past your lips and keeps them safe behind your teeth. But the wrong will strand you[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]