US,UK,Israel Send Intelligence Aid To India

• US,UK,Israel Send Intelligence Aid To India

To help in investigation. As you may have heard, India's financial capital, Mumbai was bombed and attacked by terrorists on Wednesday night. They entered Taj Hotel and setup a control room. Bombed a few places in Mumbai, bombed a room in hotel. Held hostages and demanded release of all Mujahideen prisoners.

Few of the terrorists were captured by the police and military and they are supposed to have come through Sea from Pakistan. I am not 100% sure but they seem to be Islamic Terrorists who dislike Israelies, US,UK and Aus people.

One of the Muslim family was let go without hurting by the terrorists, which clearly shows who were they and what they wanted.

US, UK, Israel ramp up intelligence aid to India-USA-World-The Times of India

WASHINGTON: Unprecedented intelligence cooperation involving investigating agencies and spy outfits of India, United States, United Kingdom and Israel has got underway to crack the method and motive behind the Mumbai terrorist massacre, now widely blamed on Islamist radicals who appeared to have all four countries on their hit list when they arrived on the shores of India.

Some believe this terrorist attack has a link to Al-Qaeda.

The target of the terrorists were rich people, and foreigners, can be an attempt to create chaos and destroy Tourism. Or Might be a plan to attack foreigners of specific countries.

1 Israely family was held by the terrorists because those terrorists hate Israelies. Many aussies were captured aswell. That again aims at terrorists who have hatred against these countries.

Attack Details : -

Attack Details : -

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Ob…n/articleshow/3770628.cms

broadband.indiatimes.com/toivideolist/3761413.cms

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Co…k/articleshow/3770364.cms

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Tr…e/articleshow/3767649.cms
    • Re: US,UK,Israel Send Intelligence Aid To India

This makes my blood boil and makes Islam seem like a terrible religion to other people.
      I hope to God everyone injured recovers fully and is able to put this behind them and be grateful to be alive from these nutters.

And my thoughts go to the familes of those who were taken away by this horrible attack.
    • i hate the terrorists bringing down pakistans name with them. i wish benazir bhutto (rest in peace) was still alive. it would have been a different story now :( but pakistanis are stuck with their corrupt government :mad:

i had religious studies before and we were discussing suffering of people with pictures which made me upset and then i got home and on the news saw this which got me more upset :( the world seems to be going backwards :(
      [CENTER][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=2]Courage is when you stand up for what's right, even if means being an outcast! [/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER]
      [SIZE=3]=============[/SIZE][/CENTER]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Tomski: Posts Merged ().

I heard about this. This is terrible. =[

I guess it's nice to see them working together, though. =]
      She kept lookin' at her watch (Doesn't matter; had sex)
      But I cried the whole time (Doesn't matter; had sex)
      I think she might've been a racist (Doesn't matter; had sex)
      She put a bag on my head (Still counts)

The war between the commandos and terrorists has ended with the 3 terrorists killed today morning.

The picture is pretty clear that they were islamic terrorists who had links with Pakistan and also came from Karanchi Pakistan.

Look : - timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/asia/article5254370.ece

India-Pakistan relationship doesnt look promising in the future anymore.

x.Fizzical.x wrote:

i hate the terrorists bringing down pakistans name with them. i wish benazir bhutto (rest in peace) was still alive. it would have been a different story now :( but pakistanis are stuck with their corrupt government :mad:

Assassination of Benazir Bhutto was probably pre planned and thats what happens in Pakistan. Its nothing new. All the evidences that were out pointed towards that.

Mayank wrote:

India-Pakistan relationship doesnt look promising in the future anymore.

Well you never know. It doesn't look too much in jeopardy yet:
      International alarm at this finger-pointing was tempered by relief that Pakistan is behaving so helpfully. Zardari condemned the attacks and agreed yesterday to send the head of the powerful ISI intelligence agency, Lieutenant-General Ahmed Shujaa Pasha, to India to review evidence on the Mumbai atrocities.
      Analysts said this suggested the Pakistan military was confident that no direct links will be revealed by India. Pakistan is keen to avoid a repeat of the near-war situation following the assault on the Indian parliament in December 2001.
      But there were hints that the Pakistani authorities might acknowledge the existence of indirect links with terrorist groups: when Zardari telephoned Singh yesterday to again condemn the attacks, he said that "non-state actors" were responsible. "Non-state actors wanted to force upon the governments their own agenda but they must not be allowed to succeed," Zardari's office cited him as saying.

Britain and US urge India and Pakistan to keep talking | World news | The Guardian
      [CENTER]

[RIGHT]Ta-ta
      [/RIGHT]
      [/CENTER]

Jaysal wrote:

It's interesting to see whose lives are considered important and whose are not. India has suffered from terrorist attacks for over a decade. Much more were killed in the 1993 and 2006 attacks. Why wasn't there any media coverage on those?

We already know who caused the bombings in 1993. Dawood and he is believed to be hiding in Pakistan, the very neighbour of ours.

And I wont be surprised if these attacks were carried out by him only. As all the terrorists came from Karanchi Pakistan, the 1 detained terrorist claims. They stole a ship and arrived in India, with the help of locals, installed control room and caused the explosions.

But this time it is a different matter. Many are foreign citizens in the casualties, so India would not be the only one to be tracking the attacks. We already have people from Scotland, US intelligence working on the issue.

Plus we have have a terrorist captured that will give all details possible. We have many other details, satellite phone calls etc. All informations arent revealed by now.

So hopefully we will reach a much better depth of the attacks this time.

Mayank wrote:

We already know who caused the bombings in 1993. Dawood and he is believed to be hiding in Pakistan, the very neighbour of ours.

And I wont be surprised if these attacks were carried out by him only. As all the terrorists came from Karanchi Pakistan, the 1 detained terrorist claims. They stole a ship and arrived in India, with the help of locals, installed control room and caused the explosions.

But this time it is a different matter. Many are foreign citizens in the casualties, so India would not be the only one to be tracking the attacks. We already have people from Scotland, US intelligence working on the issue.

Plus we have have a terrorist captured that will give all details possible. We have many other details, satellite phone calls etc. All informations arent revealed by now.

So hopefully we will reach a much better depth of the attacks this time.

You missed the point. I wasn't responding to the US and UK offering help, but the media coverage here of the event.
      [CENTER]
      [/CENTER]