Wannabe Best mate.

• Wannabe Best mate.

i miss one of my best friends so much :(
      Its like really eatting me.
      she thinks she too cool for me so we r not talking.
      but she was the funniest ever & i wish she wasnt such a wannabe.
      pah.
      what to do.
      XO. :(
      [SIZE="4"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Depuis toujours, dans tes rêves![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    • Re: Wannabe Best mate.

People often hang out with different crowds and that's fine, but thinking she is "too cool" for you isn't what friends do and she isn't being a good friend at all. If she doesn't respect you, you shouldn't have to put up with it.
      You may miss her but she's being rude and not worth your time. If you have other friends, go and hang out with them or try to make some new friends. Unless this "best mate" of yours apologizes to you, then regardless of the fact that she can be funny, she seems self-centered.
      [SIZE=3]"If you visit the killing floor of a slaughter house, it will brand your soul for life." :( [/SIZE]
      [SIZE=3]- Howard Lyman.[/SIZE]

EmsXO wrote:

i miss one of my best friends so much :(
      Its like really eatting me.
      she thinks she too cool for me so we r not talking.
      but she was the funniest ever & i wish she wasnt such a wannabe.
      pah.
      what to do.
      XO. :(

you contradict yourself there.

so, only YOU can decide which statement is the truth, and which is a lie.

all of us here at teenhut will try our best to offer the best advice, but you know the girl better than we do....YOU have to decide, not whats best for her, but whats best for YOU!

:)

cok3ca3t

Seeing a friendship, a really good friendship, sort of slip away and watching someone who once had everything you look for in a friend change is so, so difficult. Words can't even explain it, don't you think? You have this past with this girl and for that period of time you were best friends, still are best friends if you consider it to be so. You know her and what she's really like, but you honestly have to take a look at the bigger picture here, too. She's going through her own things right now and acting in ways you can't understand. People change and sometimes it does affect the relationship they have with you.

I'm so sorry you're having to experience this. I've lost a best friend too because of how he was changing and who he became. The thing with friendships, especially those formed when you're a teenager, is that in time people will change. We're growing up emotionally and we do change, a hell of a lot! For a period of time the friendship worked and you can still love her and look back on the friendship you did have with her with positive memories. It's so sad that things have changed for the worse now but there's not much you can do. I guess she's out there finding herself... and hurting people in the process, don't you think? She's making some stupid mistakes in making you feel think that she feels she's better than you. That's her problem though, not yours, yeah?

I mean, you could always try having a chat with her about it. Asking her what she thinks about the friendship and why she's been acting so negatively toward you. You could always try, just so you know for sure what's what?

I know it's terribly hard, but maybe it's time to let the friendship go. Let her go do her thing and remember and appreciate the friendship for what it was. Try not to let it spiral into this big negative thing that makes you think badly of her when you do think of her, if that makes sense? She's hurt you a lot, I can tell, and she was wrong for that. Absolutely out of line, you know that. But accepting that maybe you need to give her some space and find yourself some friends who will treat you with better respect is maybe what will make you feel a tad bit better. Losing a friend is always difficult, but I guess it's one of those really tough things we all experience.

Thing is, this will come back to her. If she's going around acting like she's better than people then there will be consequences and she'll have to deal with them eventually. You can go out there and find better friends, friends who will treat you the way you deserve to be treated! As I said, we're all growing up and becoming our own people. Sometimes that change is for the better (in the sense that the friendship grows and grows) and sometimes that change isn't for the better and we have to let go.
      [RIGHT][SIZE=2]"Where to, Miss?"
      "To the stars."
      [/SIZE]
      [/RIGHT]

She use to be like my twin , its hard to say bye you know? but your all right i shouldnt be moping about her bitchiness. thanks 4 your help every1, i might phone her later & see what she wants. xO
      [SIZE="4"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Depuis toujours, dans tes rêves![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]