how can i get out of the friends zone

• Re: how can i get out of the friends zone

Have you talked about talking to them? Telling them how you feel about them? That's the best way. I would start out by saying something a long the lines like "I hope we can still be friends at the very least after I tell you this". The best way would just be to talk it may sound hard and can be difficult. You can always try and get flirty and drop hints though as well. But then they might get creeped out a bit though.

I think it depends on how far into the friend zone you are. Sometimes it's best to not say anything if she sees you as a brother or something like that because it could affect the relationship. However if you're not far into the friend zone and you're just really good friends, then I don't think it would hurt to say how you feel. It depends on the girl and if she can ever see you as more than a friend. Be friendly, but flirt too. Just show that you're interested and be confident.
      good luck, hope this helped :)

Support Leader,

Jasmine
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

youcantreadthis wrote:

ya i like my friend but i dont no how to to take it to the nxt lvl. any tips?

I suppose it depends on your friendship - how good of friends you are. If you are friends anyway, you have to take things careful. To take a friendship into a relationship can sometimes be easy and can work out, but then, sometimes it can be quite the toughy and cause trouble.

Take your time with this girl - maybe chat to her about how you're feeling? If you are good friends, no matter what happens, you should always remain that way.

Support Leader,
      SimpleGirl*

ugh. everyone hates the friend zone. lol. it really depends if you want to risk ruining the friendship or not. You can either wait around and hope she eventually feels the same way...although thats pretty much where u are now and thats torture. or just come out and tell her. it might seem awkward, but it's direct. and the sooner u know if she likes u or not, the sooner you can either have the relationship you want or move on