all my friends have girls

• all my friends have girls

This friday i wanted to hang out with my friends (just a typical friday i guess) but like its coming down to i cant really hang out cause all my friends have GFs and im like left out and now they're started to feel sorry for me and im in between feeling kinda sorry for myself cause im kinda hopeless when it comes to girls and feeling leftout cause when i try to call my friends its like im on the other line with my GF and this is starting to really get on my nerves anyone have any advice?
    • Re: all my friends have girls

alright well i think you shouldent let it bother you i mean if its gettin on your nerves because they would rather hang with there girlfriends than you then you should talk to them about it and find time for both of you. If your feeling left out like you need a girlfriend thats not true at least in my opinion. I dont believe that you need anyone untill it feels right with a certain someone. idk if this helps your problem with your friends but you dont need a girlfriend you need that one certain person when you find them or at least someone you like
      So You Say You Love Her? Then why are you sitting at the computer and not holding her in your arms telling her how much she means to You? Cause I Bet theres another Kid Out There Who's Dieing to Be Where You Are..... I No I Am