Need help im a guy. (I need a womans advice)

• Need help im a guy. (I need a womans advice)

Hey im having trouble with women lately... I used to be able to say one word and get with a girl but now its all gone and i dont know why. Im an all out kind of guy i will go over a mountain to make a girl happy. I am my self i dont act diffrent when im around someone i like. Is it cause of my looks? am i ugly? please help
      [CENTER][COLOR="Red"]I Love SugarLips =)[/COLOR][/CENTER]

[CENTER][/CENTER]
    • Re: Need help im a guy. (I need a womans advice)

Eh ... it's kind of hard to say with this sort of thing. I guess peoples' taste just changes over time? I mean, as you get older it takes a bit more work to get a girl, hence the reason why it might seem more difficult. But really, I don't know what it could be ...

(and I don't think you look bad, just kind of intimidating :X)
      [CENTER]6/19/06

愛してる~
      私の恋人
      [/CENTER]

Looks shouldn't be what attracts people to you so leave that out of the situation. How long exactly is lately? There's so many factors that can influence whether women likes you. Have you been going out a lot lately so that women see you ? Like to parties. That's where you usually meet girls and become friends. You can always ask your guy friends whether they know some single girls or ask them if you've changed. Maybe you have changed you just don't know it. You seem like a sweet guy so maybe you just haven't put yourself out there enough. Go to social gatherings and be open to meet as many new people as you can.

Alan_Woods wrote:

Hey im having trouble with women lately... I used to be able to say one word and get with a girl but now its all gone and i dont know why. Im an all out kind of guy i will go over a mountain to make a girl happy. I am my self i dont act diffrent when im around someone i like. Is it cause of my looks? am i ugly? please help

It's hard to help with a case when we don't know the specifics of the case.

Re: I used to be able to say one word and get with a girl but now its all gone and i dont know why.

Sounds like you met 1 girl that wasn't consistent with the previous girls you knew. Uh huh.
      Nice guys talk because they have something to say; pick-up artists talk because they have to say something.

The chances are that it isn't anything that you're doing, not doing, how you look, how you act, etc. People's tastes just change, and you can't really help that all the time. I think that everyone goes through periods where they feel totally unwanted or undesired as a romantic partner. Especially in high school, where girls stereotypically have trouble really desiring the "nice guys". There is so much going on in everyone's life, it's really hard to say why girls may not come as easily to you as they did in the past. Since I do not know every girl that you're trying to talk to, it's really hard to explain their reasons.

The best thing to do seems to be to just keep going on as you are. Enjoying time with friends and yourself. Having a partner is a bonus, not a necessity.