HELP! im reallly fat!

• Re: HELP! im reallly fat!

I work out on a daily basis. I see tons of people in the gym that work out and I've been seeing the same people for the past three years in the same shape they were in when they first walked through the door. Some people know the techniques of working out but it won't work on everyone. But to be honest with you, you need to start with some cardio. That means do some aerobic exercises such as running, swimming, jogging, cycling, etc. That will help you lose some of that body fat and then you would want to start doing crunches and sit ups to tone out your body and hopefully you will see results in one to two months. If not, you need to change up your routine. Good luck!

Oh yeah, eat healthier and ALWAYS eat breakfast.
      [U]You live once, what do you have to show for it?
      [/U]

Smoke Meth... You will lose 30 pounds in less than 3 days guranteed....... for real

j/k lol but you realy can anyways i excersise everyday on and off try that do 50 "CrUnChEs" or w/e those little things are called and then wait a few hours and try again.
      [CENTER][COLOR="Red"]I Love SugarLips =)[/COLOR][/CENTER]

[CENTER][/CENTER]

blackfalcon wrote:

You never know.
      From what I have studied, everything that he says makes sense.

I'm not so sure, I really fail to see how

All this was achieved without dieting, exercise, or surgery!

which permanently cures the condition of weight loss

The purpose of Phase 3 is to reset the body weight, metabolism rate and hypothalamus.

Reset the hypothalamus? Are they kidding?

This also from the website:

Eliminate Your Electromagnetic Chaos Now!

Electromagnetic chaos...?

The type of language used is an obvious attempt to persuade and hook in any readers.

Not to mention the whole 'cure' costs hundreds of dollars. It is most likely a complete con.

There are hundreds of sites like this on the net claiming to 'cure'obesity. I'd really advise against this.

Stop drinking pop, don't even drink the diet stuff anymore. Replace it with water. Cut out unnecessary snacking and eat three HEALTHY meals a day. Skip the juice, juice is basically sugar water when it all comes down to it (excluding oj). Eat fruit if you crave sugar.

Honestly, unless you're less than 5 feet tall, your weight sounds very healthy to me. Our bodies need SOME fat on them. Not a ton, but they need some.

Ok, heres your problem. Doing crunches isnt going to help unless your about 500 pounds. There is only one simple way to lose weight. Burn more calories a day than you take in. This can be done easily if you have enough self discipline. Whenever you eat something, try to eat only the recommended serving and then write down in a log what you have eaten and how many calories it contained. For the fitness part, try to exercise moderately for about 30 minutes a day. If you want to lose weight more than gaining musle mass, do about 5 minutes of stretching, 15-20 minutes of jogging or fast paced walk on a treadmill and about 10 minutes of light weight lifting. The weight lifting can be as simple as filling two water bottles and bicep curl them while doing your walk. Also, if you like, you can do some ab training afterwards. Remeber, for every 20 minutes of exercise you should drink 1 cup of water. Also, when you feel hungry, have a glass of water first. Usually hunger can be replaced or half depleted by a simple glass of water. These are just simple facts that any person can know or do. Good luck!
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [SIZE=3]óÓÒò[/SIZE][SIZE=3] PROUD FURRY[/SIZE][SIZE=3] óÓÒò[/SIZE]

Calories are not as big of a thing as every one makes them. Yes they are important but they are not everything you should watch.
      Eat a healthy balance of food. If it is possible it is actually better to small but frequently foods. Replace your snacks with apples or other healthy options. Breakfast is a very important meal as it starts your body working and gives a boost to your metabolism.
      To lose weight your best thing is to do Aerobic exercises like running.

Personally I don't think you should worry about your weight. I would also not count you as fat.

Dime_A_Whiskey wrote:

Calories are not as big of a thing as every one makes them. Yes they are important but they are not everything you should watch.
      Eat a healthy balance of food. If it is possible it is actually better to small but frequently foods. Replace your snacks with apples or other healthy options. Breakfast is a very important meal as it starts your body working and gives a boost to your metabolism.
      To lose weight your best thing is to do Aerobic exercises like running.

Personally I don't think you should worry about your weight. I would also not count you as fat.

Calories are not a big part of it? I beg to differ. Calories are the basic part of losing and gaining weight. Everything you eat contains calories. So how is it not a big part? Take it from someone who is in their third year of medical school training for an athletic training career. Calories are VERY important.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [SIZE=3]óÓÒò[/SIZE][SIZE=3] PROUD FURRY[/SIZE][SIZE=3] óÓÒò[/SIZE]

If you want to lose weight, you have to burn more Calories than you take in. That's it. It does not matter what you eat, what matters are the Calories. Granted, eating pure fast food is in no way good for your health, but if you consumed fewer Calories which all came from fast food than you burned, you would lose weight. End of.

Suicide Season wrote:

Calories are not a big part of it? I beg to differ. Calories are the basic part of losing and gaining weight. Everything you eat contains calories. So how is it not a big part? Take it from someone who is in their third year of medical school training for an athletic training career. Calories are VERY important.

I believe he was referring to what form the calories are in.

Sit ups, crunches etc. don't help you lose weight. They help you tone, but not lose weight.

Just do a lot of faster-than-you'd-normally-walk (about 30 minutes to 1 hour) walking a day (you can split this up, or add in other cardiovascular exercise such as cycling or swimming or jogging). The reason it's so good is because you can do it when you're walking from the train station or bus stop or park your car further away from school/work or whatever and be losing weight. Also, drink lots of water and maybe have a junk day (if strict healthy eating is difficult for you) so, on a Friday, you have a McDonald's or something.

Hopefully you should see results. And as I said, sit ups and crunches are good for toning, but not weight loss, but if you want to tone afterwards go for it! I also recommend skipping, haha.
      You'll always be my Konstantine
      My Konstantine
      You'll never hurt me like they do
      No, you'll never hurt me like they do - I'm so sorry.