Jerry Falwell

• Jerry Falwell

I have always held true that every man has something that he can do that will benefit mankind. Like all things, however, this does not always hold true. The televangelist, Jerry Falwell, has been one of the greatest enemies of mankind. Similar to Hitler. His Christian values would lead mankind to complete genocide against everyone who sees otherwise. He would have the government brainwash children. His death, I feel, is a blessed event. His existance having been a curse.

Jerry Falwell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Any thoughts?
      [SIZE=1]"Religious suffering is the expression of real suffering and a protest against real suffering. Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature... It is the opium of the people." ~Karl Marx [/SIZE][SIZE=1]
      “Everything must justify its existence before the judgment seat of Reason, or give up existence”~ Engels[/SIZE]
    • Re: Jerry Falwell

Jerry Fallwell is one of those types who I'd like to personally skin alive, then salt and vinigar the giant wound. I'm happy he's dead, and I want my cousin, Senator John McCain, to be next.... he, incase you dont know, is a Republican Senator from Arizona and holds title to being "The Asshole" of congress.....
      Yes I do! (no I dont)
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

He is related to you? I send my condolences. Still, there are many like our good christian that are simply useless people. Ted Stevens of Alaska, for example. He took money from relief efforts to build a bridge to a small island with only 50. The island had a regularly running ferry. How utterly stupid.
      [SIZE=1]"Religious suffering is the expression of real suffering and a protest against real suffering. Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature... It is the opium of the people." ~Karl Marx [/SIZE][SIZE=1]
      “Everything must justify its existence before the judgment seat of Reason, or give up existence”~ Engels[/SIZE]

Yes, unfortunately, Mc Cain IS related to me. He's my counsin. There are just some people in the world who I think need to be euthanized. They are totally useless to society, and often are elected into powerful positions, where their mental retardation can be broadcasted and used as a device for problem solving..... not the best method, if you ask me....
      Yes I do! (no I dont)
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Indeed.

Their power and influence is indeed redoutable, but it all rests on a foundation of stupidity. If people were educated, taught to think and consider instead of blindly following social conservatives and the church, people like Falwell would be no more than a loud voice in the background, much like Sean Hannity.

Agreed. People just seem to eat up everything thats fed to them, and THIS (ie the state of the world) is what happens. Education is something the the general populous takes for granted and think of as a chore instead of a blessing, and most aren't doing what they can to keep themselves informed, so those loud voices in the background are sounding much louder because everyone is keeping quiet.
      Yes I do! (no I dont)
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Falwell was not a christian. Far from it, he was as close to a satanist as anyone could get.

What?