Do You Have the Christmas Spirit?

• Do You Have the Christmas Spirit?

Blogthings - Do You Have the Christmas Spirit?

Your Christmas Sprit Level: 55% You have a lot of Christmas spirit, and it's evident to most people who know you.
      You love most things Christmas, and you do your best to make sure everyone has a great holiday.

While you like the more commercial aspects of Christmas, you truly know what the spirit of Christmas is about.
      You're all about giving, being kind, and sharing the spirit of Christmas with everyone you know.
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]
    • Re: Do You Have the Christmas Spirit?

5% :/
      not much
      [SIZE=2]'The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.'[/SIZE]

Your Christmas Sprit Level: 50% You have a lot of Christmas spirit, and it's evident to most people who know you.
      You love most things Christmas, and you do your best to make sure everyone has a great holiday.

While you like the more commercial aspects of Christmas, you truly know what the spirit of Christmas is about.
      You're all about giving, being kind, and sharing the spirit of Christmas with everyone you know.

Your Christmas Sprit Level: 45%

You definitely have some Christmas spirit, and you enjoy the holidays as much as the average person.
      You don't go over the top celebrating, and by December 26th, you're ready to pack away your decorations.

You have your own special Christmas traditions, and you tend to pick and choose what you like about Christmas.
      The holidays are important to you, but you don't let them take over your life.

Your Christmas Sprit Level: 85%

Your Christmas spirit is almost as big as Christmas itself. Christmas is definitely your thing.
      You celebrate Christmas with enthusiasm. You love every minute of the holidays.

Your Christmas spirit is inspiring to everyone who runs into you during the holidays.
      You make everyone's day just a little bit brighter. And that's what the holidays are all about!

^^ I LOVE Christmas! Love, love, love it!!!

Your Christmas Sprit Level: 60%

You have a lot of Christmas spirit, and it's evident to most people who know you.

Your Christmas Sprit Level: 90% Your Christmas spirit is almost as big as Christmas itself. Christmas is definitely your thing.

Your Christmas spirit is inspiring to everyone who runs into you during the holidays.
      You make everyone's day just a little bit brighter. And that's what the holidays are all about!

Wooooo I loveeee Christmas!!!
      [SIZE="2"][CENTER][FONT="Arial Narrow"]@craneyy
      [COLOR="Red"]♥[/COLOR]animals, rap music, nights out[COLOR="Red"]♥[/COLOR][/CENTER][/FONT][/SIZE]

Your Christmas Sprit Level: 0% Your Christmas spirit is there, but it's very faint.
      If you celebrate Christmas at all, it's only when you truly want to.

It's okay if you're not really into the whole Christmas thing. Don't worry about not having enough spirit.
      Pushing yourself to do more will only turn you into a Grinch!

ya. working in retail over Christmas really does screw it up. I like Christmas day, having a few beers with the old man my uncle and pop. Big brekky, bigger lunch and asleep in a chair by about 7pm. It's the lead up and the money grabbin that doesn't get me excited by this time of year.
      We can bomb the world to pieces, but we can't bomb it into peace. - Michael Franti
      [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=3]

[/SIZE][/FONT]

Your Christmas Sprit Level: 65%

You have a lot of Christmas spirit, and it's evident to most people who know you.

Your Christmas Sprit Level: 80% Your Christmas spirit is almost as big as Christmas itself. Christmas is definitely your thing.

[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]I[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]am....[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER]RockMeBaby<3[/CENTER]

Your Christmas Sprit Level: 45%

You definitely have some Christmas spirit, and you enjoy the holidays as much as the average person.
      You don't go over the top celebrating, and by December 26th, you're ready to pack away your decorations.

You have your own special Christmas traditions, and you tend to pick and choose what you like about Christmas.
      The holidays are important to you, but you don't let them take over your life.
      [CENTER]Proud mommy and wife![/CENTER]