???

• Yea well i do grinds, Rockwalks, endo's Bunnyhops. Umm, and a bunch of other tricks i'm still trying to get used to. Had a crash yesterday and hit my arm hard on some rocks, Now i got a big bruse there. Hurts a lot. I'm more into Flatland tricks then anything else. I do some parks, But not often. Cuz i usually end up falling, most of the time, and making a complete fool of myself in front of everbody there. There all way better then me. But i could care less. I just do my thing. U should hop on a bike and give it a try. Who knows??? U might end up fallin inlove with it. Just remember that if u ever Do decide to try something like bmx, to always put a helmit and protective pads on. ;)
      Chevrolet PRIDE!..
    • Chevy boy wrote:

Yea well i do grinds, Rockwalks, endo's Bunnyhops. Umm, and a bunch of other tricks i'm still trying to get used to. Had a crash yesterday and hit my arm hard on some rocks, Now i got a big bruse there. Hurts a lot. I'm more into Flatland tricks then anything else. I do some parks, But not often. Cuz i usually end up falling, most of the time, and making a complete fool of myself in front of everbody there. There all way better then me. But i could care less. I just do my thing. U should hop on a bike and give it a try. Who knows??? U might end up fallin inlove with it. Just remember that if u ever Do decide to try something like bmx, to always put a helmit and protective pads on. ;)

haha
      i dont even know what half those trick are
      and
      owwwy
      r u ok
      : (
      thats sooo cool tho
      except the part where u fell
      [SIZE=7]♥[/SIZE]
      [SIZE=5]Brianna![/SIZE]
      [SIZE=4](SKIING = LOVE)[/SIZE]
      [SIZE=5][/SIZE]
    • Yep i'm okay for the most part. My mom freaked out on me again like usual. She's not supportive of it like my little sister is. She wants me to teach her how to do bmx, but i told her may b one day when shes older. But knowin me, i'll b just like my mom when i do start trying to teach her. Her name is sam, But she perfers to b called Sammy. Same thing i think, but she likes the other better. Ppl call me everything but my real name!!! kinda sucks on my part but i'm okay with it. ;)
      Chevrolet PRIDE!..
    • Chevy boy wrote:

Yep i'm okay for the most part. My mom freaked out on me again like usual. She's not supportive of it like my little sister is. She wants me to teach her how to do bmx, but i told her may b one day when shes older. But knowin me, i'll b just like my mom when i do start trying to teach her. Her name is sam, But she perfers to b called Sammy. Same thing i think, but she likes the other better. Ppl call me everything but my real name!!! kinda sucks on my part but i'm okay with it. ;)

lol
      thats cute
      Kirk
      :p
      dont freak out too much when u teach her
      how old is ur sis
      and how old r u
      [SIZE=7]♥[/SIZE]
      [SIZE=5]Brianna![/SIZE]
      [SIZE=4](SKIING = LOVE)[/SIZE]
      [SIZE=5][/SIZE]