The Extremests

• The Extremests

These days in the middle east, we're witnessing a lot of terrorists attacks inIraq and Lebanon( MY DEAR COUNTRY:(). There's fath al Islam attacking the Lebanese army, and shiite organizations and Sunni organizations( of course the extremests only) are bombing the Iraq and killing its children./

Yesterday in Lebanon, the lebanese army was attacked by Fath al Islam after intending to catch the robbers who robbed Medbank a day before and exploded 2 buses months before..and the confict is still going on here!
      a lot of civillians are being killed by this organization, and we're hoping that the army ends this!
      This all started in lebanon after 14 february 2005 12:55 PM, after Rafiq Hariri was murded(The one who built lebanon after the civil war), the syrian and iranian alliance tried to destruct Lebanon by killing its leaders who know the plan of this alliance...and now 20 may 2007, the conflict between our army and the syrian-iranian alliance has begun..
      And I'm seeing what the extremest are doing to us!they're killing innocent civillians, and taking over our amy's positions, and taking over Lebanon, who once was The Switzerland of the East..
      so Let us know, what are your opinions about extremests and about what's happening in the middle east!:confused:
    • Re: The Extremests

The extremists are unsavoury. One should try to negotiate, to reason to make peace. One should try to exhaust every possible option before one resorts to violence. But if they are not interested in negotiation or resolution of any kind, force must be applied, for the benefit of all.
      [SIZE=1]"Religious suffering is the expression of real suffering and a protest against real suffering. Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature... It is the opium of the people." ~Karl Marx [/SIZE][SIZE=1]
      “Everything must justify its existence before the judgment seat of Reason, or give up existence”~ Engels[/SIZE]

Well. I don't think that we should just throw religion, but we need to have consciousness to whether we are bothering people with it or we're using its principals to make a better world.For example, terrorists are using Islam to kill people, when Islam is all about love and respect to the others, that's how Mohammad used to invite people to Islam, so they defintely don't have any relation what so ever with Islam. and I'm pretty sure that there's no religion in the world whose purpose is to harm people.

Christian conservative fundamentalist evangelicals. Those people live to harm others.
      [SIZE=1]"Religious suffering is the expression of real suffering and a protest against real suffering. Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature... It is the opium of the people." ~Karl Marx [/SIZE][SIZE=1]
      “Everything must justify its existence before the judgment seat of Reason, or give up existence”~ Engels[/SIZE]

jnifw3nloi wrote:

Christian conservative fundamentalist evangelicals. Those people live to harm others.

I notice its not christians walking into Isreal, Iraq, and Afghanistan and proceeding to blow themselves up in the nearest marketplace. So, are you going to accuse me of hateing Muslims next?
      It is a sad day when an innocent nation's flag is decried as hate speech.

If I say it, I believe it. Most of the time, anyway. :lol:

Depends, are you a Christian conservative fundamentalist evangelical?

People like Falwell, these types of evangelicals are not better than terrorists. They are even worse, they teach our children, corrupt our future and lead crusades to other lands in the name of democracy.

FutureNavyMan08 wrote:

I notice its not christians walking into Isreal, Iraq, and Afghanistan and proceeding to blow themselves up in the nearest marketplace. So, are you going to accuse me of hateing Muslims next?

I don't encourage this kind of behaviors, but excuse me, I think that Israel is the one who accupied Palestine, and America is the one who accupied Iraq and Afghanistan, so now u're attacking Palestine and Iraq and Afghanistan for being accupied??I'm sorry but that does not make any sense.

I hate seeing an american soldier in Iraq dying just as much as I hate seeing tons of children killed by that soldier, cuz I know that this soldier has a duty to do, and probebly he has a family, but the iraqis have families too, and they need to protect them.

Sorry H-AuB, I was not talking to you. I was referring rather to the naive comments made by jnifw3nloi. I understand your position and your reasoning for what you are saying. However, keep in mind that US and UK troops are responsible for far fewer civillian deaths, and certainly are not targeting civillians on purpose. The insurgency has made it a point to attack when US troops are distributing candy to children, ensureing as many innocent losses as possible while the soldiers try to decide whether or not to fire back.

FutureNavyMan08 wrote:

The insurgency has made it a point to attack when US troops are distributing candy to children, ensureing as many innocent losses as possible while the soldiers try to decide whether or not to fire back.

I remember when that happened, and that really pissed me off! and u should know that those who attacked the US troops and the children are not real muslims!Even if they say so, that does not make them muslims! cuz these behaviors are forbiden in the Quraan, and there are proofs.
      Plus, no true muslim would accept those terrorists to mess up with this religion, or anyreligion what so ever, cuz Islam is the religion of moderation!

I agree fully. Every text can be perceived in many different ways, and many have taken the Qu'ran (sp?) to an extreme degree. However, muslim riots breaking out in Turkey (resulting in the death of several people) over a controversial cartoon prove that the extremists are not limited to the mid-east. If Christians, for example, rioted at every controversial cartoon, then the world would be very chaotic indeed. I beleive it is up to the linguists (thoose who specialize in language) to figure out exactly which word(s) in the Qu'ran should be changed. I don't think moderate Muslims would mind that, forgive me if I'm wrong.

Naive? I am far from naive. Please do not try and pass you lack of knowledge as my naevity. Conservative Christians are becoming a thorn in the side of mankind. They always preach about the evils of "alternative" lifestyles and the evils of the pagans and other such peoples. They creat tensions, they creat conflicts. While they may not directly aid the war efforts, they act to inflame public opinion. Their lies, told all too often, have become truths to many.

jnifw3nloi wrote:

Naive? I am far from naive. Please do not try and pass you lack of knowledge as my naevity. Conservative Christians are becoming a thorn in the side of mankind. They always preach about the evils of "alternative" lifestyles and the evils of the pagans and other such peoples. They creat tensions, they creat conflicts. While they may not directly aid the war efforts, they act to inflame public opinion. Their lies, told all too often, have become truths to many.

Perhaps that's true. But, if they're truths say this life matters not, than what have they to lose?

Jade Trickster wrote:

Perhaps that's true. But, if they're truths say this life matters not, than what have they to lose?

Let them say as they please. But if they force their beliefs on someone else, if they take it upon themselves to disenfranchise others, to abuse their rights it stops being a question about what they have to loose. It becomes a question of what others will loose as a result.

In dealing with people, one must try all non-violent posibilities to resolve the problem. Negotiation, compromisation and the lot. If the people are not willing to do this and insist on damaging the wellfare of anyone else, they must be, regretibly, destroyed. If they pose no harm, leave them alone.

Christians are really a pain along with the other two Abrahamic religions. They are trying to convert the earth to a hell and lure people to promises of a better heaven.[/quote]

That isn't necessarily true. I can only speak for my sect of Judaism, but not only is earth considered what will become heaven, heaven is open ALL people whether or not you think it is there. We (my sect) are not trying to convert the earth to a hell & lure people to a promise of a better place. Earth will become that better place & heaven is just a stopping point that you choose to go to or not. As far as most sects of Judaism are concerned, there is no hell so you aren't going to get punished for what you do here (unless you become an axe murdrer or pedophile, in which case your peers will hopefully bring you to justice).

I have nothing against religions that are not instrusive. A religion that tries to convert others by informing them of its existence is perfectly benign. If a religion, however, tries to forcibly convert, tries to inflame public opinion against others, discriminates, destroys and has a general disrespect to anyone of a different faith based on a "holy" text, that is a problem. Such religions contribute nothing, they destroy.
      Sadly, it is the current case of the world that the majority of religions are so.... belligerent.

I admit that the same number of people have killed in the name of Christ as have in the name of Allah. However, the mainstream sections of both religons denounce violence and intimidation and work through love. Islam is in the quandry that dissenting voices may find death. I pray that Islam will grow above theese violent dissidents and the sad association with violence and Islam. While the Qua'ran and Bible dissent on many points, I wish the best for any religon that can offer peace. Hopefully, world religons will grow to live in harmony. Perhaps a meeting of worldwide Christian, Muslum, Jewish, Hindu, and Buddhist leaders is in order?