:( hate feelins

• :( hate feelins

so if u read any of my other threads u'll know that i have feelins for a girl,
      who has become my best friends girlfriend ( i had these fellins before they where together), i h8 having these feelins, feel out of order that i feel like this about my mates girl, but went out wid my m8s 2day n met up with the girl n her friend n we where talkin n very close but only in a friendly way n i just hate feeling like this.

has anyone every been in ths situation n have anyways of helpin me sort my head out? fankz
    • Re: :( hate feelins

munchy wrote:

so if u read any of my other threads u'll know that i have feelins for a girl,
      who has become my best friends girlfriend ( i had these fellins before they where together), i h8 having these feelins, feel out of order that i feel like this about my mates girl, but went out wid my m8s 2day n met up with the girl n her friend n we where talkin n very close but only in a friendly way n i just hate feeling like this.

has anyone every been in ths situation n have anyways of helpin me sort my head out? fankz

You shouldn't kick yourself for feeling this way. Things like this happen and you can't help who you like. As long as you don't act on these feelings, then it's not a big problem. You just have to move on and find other girls to be interested in. Maybe you'll need to distance yourself from her while you sort things out. It takes time to have your feelings lessen. Just know that you two are friends and don't act on your feelings. There are other girls.
      hope this helped, good luck :)
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]
    • Re: :( hate feelins

well im sorta in that situation atm. I just try not to speak to her too much (but not ignoring her) and speaking with my other friends more that her.
      But, I hardly ever see her in school so its a bit easier for me. these feelings will go eventually, im afraid you may just have to wait.
      Also, nothing wrong with liking ur mates girl, just as long as you dont do anythin with her if u get what i mean :)
      Anyways, i hope i helped :)