I think I have personality problems.

• I think I have personality problems.

Alot of people bitch about me behind my back, mainly people i work with, and my boyfriend too. it kinda hurts me..... i dont even know im like this.

everyone says im over the top, overdramatic, sooky and dramatic.
      mostly my boyfriend and my work friends.
      and when im stressed i get a adittude.
      but im not, i just get really sensitive.
      im a tough chick... i just dont get it. i get sad easily, and it takes an effort for me to always be happy. do i have depression??

:confused: does anyone have any advice.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER] Cassie: Do you remember when you rode with me in the ambulance after I tried to kill myself?
      Jal
      : Of course.

Cassie
      : That's what love feels like.
      [SIZE=4][SIZE=3]
      ♥
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [SIZE=4]I Love You Dylan[/SIZE][SIZE=4] [SIZE=3]♥[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]
    • Re: I think I have personality problems.

It's the curse of being sensitive, naturally, people take it the wrong way and think you're being over-dramatic, etc! Believe me, i get the same thing too!

Please dont worry yourself, it's usually a phase that friends and even boyfriends are like this. It should pass.

Besides, not everyone is perfect - Im sure even your boyfriend has flaws! Not that im saying you have any!

When your stressed out you get an atitude? WHO DOESN'T!
      To be honest it sounds like they are the ones who are sensitive!
      [RIGHT][SIZE=1]praise my seriously awesome signature. :chairdance:[/SIZE]
      [/RIGHT]

Aw thanks. well im working tonight, so ill just try to be happy
      [CENTER] Cassie: Do you remember when you rode with me in the ambulance after I tried to kill myself?
      Jal
      : Of course.

Cassie
      : That's what love feels like.
      [SIZE=4][SIZE=3]
      ♥
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [SIZE=4]I Love You Dylan[/SIZE][SIZE=4] [SIZE=3]♥[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

Sorry, but I think all of those people are idiots. Do they realy think it's better to have this unbreakable rock standing in front of them with no soul whatsoever? Of course you have feelings. It's called being human. Plain and simple. You sound like a great girl, so don't let these loosers bring you down, OK?
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      Absolute freedom, I dare say, is only an illusion. Because we are simply all too human.

Are we really saying that everyone around this person is an idiot and she is fine? Or is it that they are trying to tell her to sort her shit out and be a reasonable, balance human being and stop pissing them all off?

Simple question to the OP - if everyone in the world acted the way you do when you are being "sensitive" would it e a happy place or would it be the pit of hell? If the latter then just get over yourself and be less stroppy.

Sorry but someone had to say it.

You could have depression, multiple personality disorder, or you could be bipolar. But I'm not sure.

I would go to a doctor and explain this, you don't have to give your doctors all the details just explain how your feeling and what's been going on.

I would also take to your boyfriend about how you feel about hi talking to your back and explain to him what you just explained to us. Than if he doesn't talk to your friends about it, talk to your friends and explain to them the same thing you explained to your boyfriend.
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]I[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]am....[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER]RockMeBaby<3[/CENTER]

what they said really, you have to balance between controlling yourself to an acceptable degree and being who you are, if those people are worth knowing they'll adjust to you.

You could have depression, but, it's unlikely. This sounds like a normal situation with a relativly normal range of emotions. But if you do feel the problems with you, which is something you have to decide by yourself, then it may be an idea to seek help.

[There's nothing to directly suggest mpd, nor bipolar, unless you also experience euphoric manic states, in which reality becomes distorted etc...of course it could be unipolar disorder, a type of depression, but for any type of depression to be present, then, you need to be getting really really down, as in can't stop crying for hours, feel rubbish and don't wanna get out of bed (not due to lazyness) etc ]

Now it could be the case that you have a personality disorder, in which case here is a list from wiki. (I haven't studied personality disorders so only know things from CSI and Criminal Minds lol)

Cluster A (odd or eccentric disorders)
      Cluster B (dramatic, emotional, or erratic disorders)
      Cluster C (anxious or fearful disorders)

Any of these things are suggestions, and like I said, it is most likely that you are just you and there is nothing wrong with that. If you feel that you meet any of the criteria, don't assume that you are that, always seek profesional medical advice etc as a real diognosis is much better than an internet list.

juicyjoanna wrote:

Are we really saying that everyone around this person is an idiot and she is fine? Or is it that they are trying to tell her to sort her shit out and be a reasonable, balance human being and stop pissing them all off?

Simple question to the OP - if everyone in the world acted the way you do when you are being "sensitive" would it e a happy place or would it be the pit of hell? If the latter then just get over yourself and be less stroppy.

Sorry but someone had to say it.

No, I'm saying that bitching behind someone's back and blaming her for not hiding her feelings is enough to call someone an idiot.
      Oh, and the world already IS a pit of hell, pumpkin.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      Absolute freedom, I dare say, is only an illusion. Because we are simply all too human.