Abortion-

• Re: Abortion-

DamnImGood wrote:

Supreme court == government, so in truth the government is telling you what to do with your reproductive system.

Not at all, the government at this point does not care what a woman does with her "reproductive system" just how she decides to act towards a late term pregnancy and letting doctors practice medicine without the government's approval.

AFAIK, if a girl wants to have an abortion she can either do it on her own (self-harm, not against the law), or seek abortion (trying to find a doctor who will do an abortion is rather hard, like finding a local abortion clinic).

Roe vs Wade has only defined the line, not prevented women with what to do with her body. And personally, I'm more for personal liberties/libertarianism and as a woman I hate big government. I find abortion distasteful/sickening and amoral, but I won't stop any girl from having one herself.

I've always pondered the pain that an aborted baby experiences as it is disemboweled and ripped apart by sharp surgical tools..

When commenting on a Joke forum. ;)Sieg Heil like an iron fascist fist, mein Fuhrer. :)

The post was edited 2 times, last by Yuki ().

At the maximum age the fetus is allowed to be aborted (depends on which country) the brain, lungs, heart, etc, are not functioning and the fetus is unable to feel pain. Eliminating fetuses before they can function or even be classed as a baby is a method of population control...

Yuki wrote:

So in other words, the quality of healthcare should be reduced as well? :rolleyes:

No.
    I know where this is going, it's going to end in another debate about humanity.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Eliminating fetuses before they can function or even be classed as a baby is a method of population control...

Abortion as a form of population control is by far one of the most laughable justifications. No such thing exists, while there is only restriction in the amount of children one may have in certain countries that oppress human rights (China, for example).

The population of humanity is natural and everynow and then, something comes along and takes care of a vast majority of people (War, pandemics, natural disasters). Remember, we're just animals subject to the laws of natural selection and abortion is far from natural - it's artificial and stupid.

When commenting on a Joke forum. ;)Sieg Heil like an iron fascist fist, mein Fuhrer. :)

Yuki wrote:

Who are men to tell women what to do?

You realise there are women out there who are all like

"No. Don't have an abortion. It's murder."

It isn't just men, and by men I assume you mean politicians. There are also, once again, female politicians who want abortion made illegal.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Australian | 20 | University Student | Epic
    [LEFT]
    (818): dude you made out with his girlfriend and stole his credit card to buy more drinks.
    (626):
    well when you put it like that, I sound like a terrible person.

[/LEFT]
    [/CENTER]

l.a.m.e wrote:

It isn't just men, and by men I assume you mean politicians. There are also, once again, female politicians who want abortion made illegal.

Give me examples of American female politicians that want to make abortion illegal. :rolleyes:

And as I've said earlier, the original feminists did not believe in abortion, but men, who run government have the NERVE to tell women what to do.

Yuki wrote:

The population of humanity is natural and everynow and then, something comes along and takes care of a vast majority of people (War, pandemics, natural disasters). Remember, we're just animals subject to the laws of natural selection and abortion is far from natural - it's artificial and stupid.

Cancer is also natural, we are researching a cure for that along with a whole load of other illnesses that kill off humans. Why should abortion be illegal?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Aids! thats a form of population control!
    The military can basically take a the common cold and turn that shit into a superbug that can kill thousands of people in less than a week.

Russia genetically engineered small pox back into existence.
    Anthrax Is genetically engineered now to stronger than it ever was.
    WW3 Is gonna be biological warfare not one bullet will fired.

I believe AIDS was genetically engineered no body fucked a monkey.

This was for the population control argument
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Aannddyy wrote:

At the maximum age the fetus is allowed to be aborted (depends on which country) the brain, lungs, heart, etc, are not functioning and the fetus is unable to feel pain.
    Really? From what I've heard, the fetus has a beating heart before the majority of mothers even know they're pregnant. So unless you're suggesting that most mothers have abortions while they're unaware of their pregnancy, you may want to take a quick fact check.

LuklaAdvocate wrote:

Really? From what I've heard, the fetus has a beating heart before the majority of mothers even know they're pregnant. So unless you're suggesting that most mothers have abortions while they're unaware of their pregnancy, you may want to take a quick fact check.

Yes, usually around the 6th week, things such as the heart start to function. You will find most countries won't allow you to get an abortion past the 6th week... Unless it's a dire emergency and it's to save the mothers life or some other scenario.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ok let em just state the obvious abortion is killing once the fetus enters a certain stage in growth. But in my mind if a mother needs an abortion to either save the child or the mother I vote save the mother. You can always have more kids simple as that. If you were raped and a child was born due to that then also abortion is ok, same with incest, etc. SO unless it is one of those choices abortion is wrong and unjust.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else. [/CENTER]

Aannddyy wrote:

Yes, usually around the 6th week, things such as the heart start to function. You will find most countries won't allow you to get an abortion past the 6th week... Unless it's a dire emergency and it's to save the mothers life or some other scenario.
    Uhh, not exactly.

Summary of Abortion Laws Around the World

In many countries, abortion is legal through at least 1 trimester (which is 3 months). In the U.S., a small percentage of women have abortions at 20 weeks in; quite a bit off of 6 weeks.

Guedude wrote:

What are your thoughts on abortion? Is it morally right?

it's wrong
    Army of God
    the site is not racist they are anti homosexual and anti abortion,their site seems built against abortion,if you want take a look
    it's pretty full on,if you choose to view prepare yourself for what you are going to see

wasn't sarah palin anti-abortion?
    if you are not part of the solution you are part of the problem
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]