Abortion-

• Re: Abortion-

how can people think it legal?
    you are killing off a baby because you don't want it or for some other reason.
    abortion doctors kill off these babies and does it bother them?
    probably not since they took the job of been abortionists!
    it's sad to hear people getting abortions buy these monsters of doctors just because they don't want children,the baby dies without been born
    how can you find this legal and be all for it?
    abortionists are killers and monsters
    Army of God - look at this site!
    Christians and Birth Control. - is birth control like aborting babies?

I believe abortion is perfectly fine....especially if you are raped, or the condom broke because you were trying to prevent it. But if you were dumb and didn't use protection, then you should have to deal with the consequences. But for the most part I am pro-choice. Because really Pro-choicers and Pro-lifers agree on one thing abortion sucks. Its not a easy thing to go through with, it takes alot of thought. Nobody likes abortion.
    Fluffy:theres ALWAYS gonna be someone who'll say bad stuff about how u look...good, thats all that matters
    Shades of Gray
    devilcurls6981.blogspot.com/

Are you aware that drugs are illegal? We already don't allow people to do whatever they want to their own bodies -- why in hell would we allow women to take an innocent life, just because some people think it's just another part of her body? And even if you don't believe that a fetus is an individual, it is going to develop into an individual, so preventing it from doing so is no different than murder. Saying that it can't survive on its own is bullshit, too -- could a new-born child survive on its own? Could a two-year-old survive on its own? Of course not -- but we don't justify the mass-murdering of them, do we?
    Justifying abortion with the fact that a fetus isn't self-aware is absolute bull too. Studies have proven you are not self-aware until a few years into your life. I seriously suggest some of you get your shit together before even thinking about opening your mouth about abortion.
    "We are oft to blame in this, —
    'Tis too much prov'd, — that with devotion's visage,
    And pious action, we do sugar o'er
    The devil himself."

The Black Mage wrote:

Are you aware that drugs are illegal? We already don't allow people to do whatever they want to their own bodies -- why in hell would we allow women to take an innocent life, just because some people think it's just another part of her body? And even if you don't believe that a fetus is an individual, it is going to develop into an individual, so preventing it from doing so is no different than murder. Saying that it can't survive on its own is bullshit, too -- could a new-born child survive on its own? Could a two-year-old survive on its own? Of course not -- but we don't justify the mass-murdering of them, do we?
    Justifying abortion with the fact that a fetus isn't self-aware is absolute bull too. Studies have proven you are not self-aware until a few years into your life. I seriously suggest some of you get your shit together before even thinking about opening your mouth about abortion.

how many babies do they kill a day?
    they are killing off what could be babies,do they care?
    bullshit they don't it is just like murder of an innocent life that is what they do
    they prevent a baby from been born

The Black Mage wrote:

Obviously you don't want it to survive if you're aborting it!
    Fluffy:theres ALWAYS gonna be someone who'll say bad stuff about how u look...good, thats all that matters
    Shades of Gray

The Black Mage wrote:

how many babies do they kill a day?
    they are killing off what could be babies,do they care?
    bullshit they don't
    they prevent a baby from been born

I believe in abortion ESPECIALLY in cases of rape, incest and not being able to look after a baby aka mentally ill or would most likely neglect the baby.

I think to have a baby you have to be ABSOLUTLY ready to have one or else it will have a really bad life.

I am against abortion if its used as birth control however
    [SIZE=3]I am the Lady High Owner of the Universe.....AKA Lady flimslewipplekinklebottom the XII[/SIZE]

blitzkrieg kid wrote:

how can doctors possibly think of a career in abortion?
    how can anybody think of getting an abortion?

Idk how can you judge somebody without knowing their situation. Even if you support abortion its not like you like them.
    Shades of Gray

devilcurls6981 wrote:

Idk how can you judge somebody without knowing their situation. Even if you support abortion its not like you like them.

if it's unplanned pregnancy that is an EXCUSE to get an abortion,if your mentally ill you can still go through and have the baby which would be taken in by someone in healthcare,if raped however that is a different and difficult thought in rape cases I guess it depends whether the person can go through with it and have the baby

devilcurls6981 wrote:

if it's unplanned pregnancy,casual sex that is an EXCUSE not a REASON to get an abortion,if your mentally ill you can still go through and have the baby which would be taken in by someone in healthcare,if raped however that is a different and difficult thought in rape cases I guess it depends whether the person can go through with it and have the baby

blitzkrieg kid wrote:

if it's unplanned pregnancy that is an EXCUSE to get an abortion,if your mentally ill you can still go through and have the baby which would be taken in by someone in healthcare,if raped however that is a different and difficult thought in rape cases I guess it depends whether the person can go through with it and have the baby

Take into hand that someone who might go through an unplanned pregnancy be it through whatever what if they can't afford the baby and in turn neglect it or resent it? Would that be ok?
    [SIZE=3]I am the Lady High Owner of the Universe.....AKA Lady flimslewipplekinklebottom the XII[/SIZE]

Kilbykins wrote:

Take into hand that someone who might go through an unplanned pregnancy be it through whatever what if they can't afford the baby and in turn neglect it or resent it? Would that be ok?

give the baby up for adoption
    neglect would be a crime and I'm not sure but I think you could go to prison for neglect of a minor such as a baby or endangering the welfare of a child or it could be taken into proper care

blitzkrieg kid wrote:

give the baby up for adoption
    neglect would be a crime and I'm not sure but I think you could go to prison for neglect of a minor such as a baby or endangering the welfare of a child or it could be taken into proper care

But then you would have a child wondering why mummy didn't want them I'd have preffered to have been aborted than known I wasn't wanted that can lead to some serious issues in children.

Kilbykins wrote:

But then you would have a child wondering why mummy didn't want them I'd have preffered to have been aborted than known I wasn't wanted that can lead to some serious issues in children.

when the child is older he can track down his ''mummy'' and ask himself/herself as to why she didn't want him/her
    I think giving the child up for adoption would have more impact on the parents than on the children until they are older,I think the impact of it will always stay with the parents but not with the children

blitzkrieg kid wrote:

when the child is older he can track down his ''mummy'' and ask himself/herself as to why she didn't want him/her
    I think giving the child up for adoption would have more impact on the parents than on the children until they are older,I think the impact of it will always stay with the parents but not with the children

Sorry but kids growing up knowing they have a mum or dad that can come and look after them but not doing it will always think there is something wrong with them personally I'd rather abort a child than deal with all the heartbreak and possible mental illness that would develop from letting them go.

Kilbykins wrote:

Sorry but kids growing up knowing they have a mum or dad that can come and look after them but not doing it will always think there is something wrong with them personally I'd rather abort a child than deal with all the heartbreak and possible mental illness that would develop from letting them go.

aren't kids told they are adopted later in life?
    not when they are 5 years old,it's you who will have the deal with the heartbreak not the child,the child need never know
    before you think of abortion an option look at this site,go on look at it if you consider abortion an option!
    Army of God

blitzkrieg kid wrote:

aren't kids told they are adopted later in life?
    not when they are 5 years old,it's you who will have the deal with the heartbreak not the child,the child need never know
    before you think of abortion an option look at this site,go on look at it if you consider abortion an option!
    Army of God

The thing is not ALL children get adopted when their parent gives them up, they go into group homes run by social workers or whatever they are called, you would OBVIOUSLY know then that your parents didn't want you otherwise why would you be there other than knowing your parents died or something

Oh and btw was that site meant to shock me? Obviously abortions aren't performed like THAT cutting limbs off the foetus.

Kilbykins wrote:

The thing is not ALL children get adopted when their parent gives them up, they go into group homes run by social workers or whatever they are called, you would OBVIOUSLY know then that your parents didn't want you otherwise why would you be there other than knowing your parents died or something

Oh and btw was that site meant to shock me? Obviously abortions aren't performed like THAT cutting limbs off the foetus.

it was not meant to shock you it was meant to show you what the dead babies looked like and what the abortionists did
    did you read into the links?
    this site is a site dedicated for people against abortion so they know what they are on about
    you would go through with something like that?
    you would go through with it because you didn't want your child for some reason or excuse?
    it's almost a walk-in murder store or walk-in holocaust store you pay the docter,he kills the baby,life goes on...