fist fight (dont post if your against fighting)

• Re: fist fight (dont post if your against fighting)

If what this guy did, was so bad that you feel like beating him up
      then, if you know you can do that fine...but question is , what would you get from it?

Also if you gonna beat him up..make sure you got backative, like you
      got other homies , cuz what happends if he brings his homies and you have nobody to call.
      Fighting is not a good thing, but if hes not understanding and you and him cant talk
      then beef it out...Wish you had told what he did
      [B]
      [/B]

I think it's more effective to get him when he's down, by not using fists but rather words. You'd do a lot less work. But if you like fighting, try also using blackmail, suspension, and clever, albeit cheap tricks. For me, there's nothing better than a guy who knows what to do with his brain, rather than brawns.
      [CENTER][SIZE=4][/SIZE][SIZE=4]
      [/SIZE]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/CENTER]

jakelovesmeggy wrote:

some "things" have happened with a guy and my girlfriend, he pressured him to do somthing, i dont feel like saying what it was. i know she was protecting her self from shit at school, so we dident break up.

this happened nov. 10th

and i think the only was to teach him a lesson is to BEAT HIS ASS into the ground.
      im 6ft tall, running back on my football team, all muscle, and in 8th grade, hes a scrawny 9th grade pothead.

i think he deserves it. he knows i wanna beat his ass, i think he scared.

all i have told him is that he better watch his back in public, cause it might just be on the ground, with me on top of him beating the crap outta him.
      :mad::mad:
      do you think this is the right thing to do?

I can help you with planning how to do this. If you want to plan on beating his ass yourself, I suggest bating him up in a place that has these:

• A place for you to run out and disappear(alleys and such)
      • a mask
      • a disposable jacket, preferably from a thrift store
      • a place for you to change
      • $15 shoes

The best place to do this is when the person your gonna beat is going to a movie by himself. A park is also a good place. it's not an assassination I know, but better safe than sorry right? Wear a big bulky jacket and the shoes when your gonna beat the shit out of him. And dispose of both fast when you've beat him. Some glvoes might come in handy too.

Come up behind him and get him on the floor so your on top of him and you can beat his ass.
      [CENTER]Future Rifleman of the Marine Corps!
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      Saepius Exertus ||| Semper Fidelis ||| Frater Infinitas
      [/CENTER]

jakelovesmeggy wrote:

some "things" have happened with a guy and my girlfriend, he pressured him to do somthing, i dont feel like saying what it was. i know she was protecting her self from shit at school, so we dident break up.

this happened nov. 10th

and i think the only was to teach him a lesson is to BEAT HIS ASS into the ground.
      im 6ft tall, running back on my football team, all muscle, and in 8th grade, hes a scrawny 9th grade pothead.

i think he deserves it. he knows i wanna beat his ass, i think he scared.

all i have told him is that he better watch his back in public, cause it might just be on the ground, with me on top of him beating the crap outta him.
      :mad::mad:
      do you think this is the right thing to do?

I don't know what happened between your girlfriend and this other male, I suspect she was pressured into doing something sexual as you do not want to say, and that's usually a sign of a males ego taking a hit, even if it shouldn't be the case.
      Violence is not the key, there are consequences and will only make you feel good in the short term. It is hard to suggest what the solution is, as I don't really know the whole dilemma. But to me I can see some insecurity and unhappiness in you, and I was able to tell this straight from the title, and the post just verified my suspicions.
      You describe yourself as strong physically, but you seem a little weak mentally and emotionally, sometimes the stronger man posses the traits of the latter.
      I would like you to handle this is a better manner, but that can only work if someone wants to do it, it won't work other wise. If you would like to talk more, I am here.