Are you afraid of birds?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Are you afraid of birds?

Are you afraid of birds? 8
        Why should I be? huh? (6) 75%
        Oh MY!!! I can't let one bird get at one metre near me (1) 13%
        Hmm, I guess so, I dunno... doesn't concern me (1) 13%
      Ever since i've read something about bird flu, avian flu, h5n1 virus, i've had a phoby of birds... You can all have a look at Bird Flu - Are You Prepared? if you want, better be aware of it so as not to be careless.. so, Who of you are afraid of birds now?
    • Re: Are you afraid of birds?

Eh, I'm not scared of birds, still have faith in our medical practices, even though I probably shouldn't haha.
      brodie: ladies and gentleman, this tall drink of water headed my way is a pillar of the shopping community who informed me earlier today of a nefarious plan of his to screw my girlfriend in an extremely uncomfortable place
      gil: what, like the back of a volkswagen? -MALLRATS

ixchrisxi wrote:

Nope. I am not scared of them.

I know that I won't catch nothing.

Haha thats funny dude. U can try a fishing net, that might work. :lol: Na kidding. I've tried it before,,, and a BB gun works way better. Or a small 22. Same thing i think, But theres really nothin left of the bird. Eh,, Sorry i really shouldent b talking this way on this thread. I love birds. there great little creatures. I'm not at all scared of this bird flu, If its my time to go, then it'll b my time. Thats how i see it as. Anything can happen.
      Chevrolet PRIDE!..

I love birds and they are such amazing animals. theyre.....just amazing. im a bird watcher and i mean i like ravens a lot. ravens have helped me out so many times. and an owl has saved me once for sure, and some other times probably. hawks are messengers and i'v recieved a few from them. and most recently the Eagle has been entering my life in many forms. if you've ever seen an eagle sore, its ... very cool. annnd no im not afraid of birds but my ex gf wont let a pigion fly past her without flinching. lol. terrified.
      A sense of being part of the great all-inclusive life prompts us to reflect on our own place and on how we ought to live.

ixchrisxi wrote:

Nope. I am not scared of them.

I know that I won't catch nothing.

Anything. You won't catch anything.
      That was gramatically incorrect.

And, no, I'm not afraid of birds.
      [SIZE=4][CENTER][SIZE=3]Why do we play into this motive?
      What are you waiting for tonight?
      You wonder, you wait and you can't get through this without a line.
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]
      [/SIZE]

Chevy boy wrote:

Haha thats funny dude. U can try a fishing net, that might work. :lol: Na kidding. I've tried it before,,, and a BB gun works way better. Or a small 22. Same thing i think, But theres really nothin left of the bird. Eh,, Sorry i really shouldent b talking this way on this thread. I love birds. there great little creatures. I'm not at all scared of this bird flu, If its my time to go, then it'll b my time. Thats how i see it as. Anything can happen.

i feel bad for you. i hope that you were not serious about shooting birds. i feel bad for anyone who hunts creatures as free as birds. or any animal for that matter. except for food for survival, hunting as a sport makes me sick.

living beings. your taking the life of a living being. for fun? how cruel. how evil. ugh.

i do know one guy that hunts that i can respect. he hunts with a bow, sometiems a gun, but mostly his bow. he hawls it home, guts it, skins it, gets every possible use out of the animal. does not just hang its head on a walll as a trophy. we ate the meat, and it was good. he sold the meat that wouldnt fit in our freezer, he sold the hide. every part of that deer was put to good use for the survival of another being. and prayers were said over the deer.

but to hunt for sport. or to shoot a sparrow, or pigion. or squirril. or anything. makes me sick. i hope that more people will come to understand that animals are a part of our environment, making them part of us. our environment is not separate from us. so to kill something in your environment is killing a part of your self.
      A sense of being part of the great all-inclusive life prompts us to reflect on our own place and on how we ought to live.

Jenn wrote:

Eh, I'm not scared of birds, still have faith in our medical practices, even though I probably shouldn't haha.

Look Up Oxygen. research it. as if it were a school project. Oxygen Capsuls. Hydrogen Peroxcide. both the same thing essentialy. that is if you want to know the cure for every virus desiese that exists. (hiv, cancer, aids, ect.)

facts dont lie. people who want to keep their jobs, withhold truth. scientists, doctors, all these people want to keep their jobs. i dont blame them. but if ... i dont want to get in to it. just look up and research those things. i use it. it works. i know peolpe who use it and say it works.

to give one quick example. the common cold = virus. medicines = recovery time of about any where from 3 to 5 days. maybe depending on how bad it is. oxygen or hydrogen peroxcide = recovery time of about 24 hours. maybe less maybe 26 hours. lol. its simple.

a virus can not survive in the presence of oxygen. hydrogen peroxcide is O3. air is O2. our blood has O2. when we add that extra O in there it simple eliminates any virus, germs, bacteria in your blood.

DO NOT TAKE MY WORD ON THIS I AM NOT A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL (you cann tell from my spelling skills lol)

but just look it up and research it for your self. i only give you my personal experience with it. i dont claim any thing else. do not go and playwith hydrogen peroxcide, because it is dangerous. it is not a matter to take lightly. the most i ever take is 15 drops. 15 drops of it. in a fulll glass of water. it is dangerous. do not play with it. you cna not get it in stores. just research it anyone who wants to. if not then disreguard this.

Michele wrote:

i feel bad for you. i hope that you were not serious about shooting birds. i feel bad for anyone who hunts creatures as free as birds. or any animal for that matter. except for food for survival, hunting as a sport makes me sick.

living beings. your taking the life of a living being. for fun? how cruel. how evil. ugh.

i do know one guy that hunts that i can respect. he hunts with a bow, sometiems a gun, but mostly his bow. he hawls it home, guts it, skins it, gets every possible use out of the animal. does not just hang its head on a walll as a trophy. we ate the meat, and it was good. he sold the meat that wouldnt fit in our freezer, he sold the hide. every part of that deer was put to good use for the survival of another being. and prayers were said over the deer.

but to hunt for sport. or to shoot a sparrow, or pigion. or squirril. or anything. makes me sick. i hope that more people will come to understand that animals are a part of our environment, making them part of us. our environment is not separate from us. so to kill something in your environment is killing a part of your self.

Erm, yeah, I agree. Why the hell would you shoot poor, defenseless birds?
      [SIZE=4][CENTER][SIZE=3]Why do we play into this motive?
      What are you waiting for tonight?
      You wonder, you wait and you can't get through this without a line.
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]
      [/SIZE]