Spanish Teacher hitting on me!!!

• Re: Spanish Teacher hitting on me!!!

She sounds like that one teacher in Florida (I think) that has been prosecuted for having sex with one of her students. Gross.

This I what I think: She's 26 years old and needs to find a man her own age. If she wants a younger guy, she needs to go for someone who's not her fucking student. That's just gross and totally inappropriate.

I would report her to the police for harassment. I don't think there's not much the school board can do since you're out of school now. But, I'm sure when they catch wind of the harassment, she might be reprimanded.

Keep all of the proof that you can about the incidents you've experienced. Text messages from her can be used as proof. The police can verify the phone number she is using with information from her cell phone provider.

I think I probably would have punched your friend for giving her your phone number. That's not funny. If he did that while you were in school, you both could have gotten in trouble!

dude are u flippen retarted u need to jump all over that shit and ride her hard after class ull have straight a's all year tell her u were crazy and the next time she drives u home tell her to pull up in a secure location and bone her dude do it its like my life goal to bone a teacher before i get outta highscchool im glad this stuff really happens

fumanchu451 wrote:

dude are u flippen retarted u need to jump all over that shit and ride her hard after class ull have straight a's all year tell her u were crazy and the next time she drives u home tell her to pull up in a secure location and bone her dude do it its like my life goal to bone a teacher before i get outta highscchool im glad this stuff really happens

You're a fucking idiot. Is it that hard for you to find someone your age to have sex with?

You would risk getting kicked out of school and costing someone else their career for a millisecond of sex. You're the retard.

fumanchu451 wrote:

ROFL! Fumanchu, you are my hero!

Seriously, I don't see what the problem. If she is hot, go for it. Age is only a number as far as I'm concerned. But looks like its too late for that now...
      Hello, how are you?