If you could choose your ethnicity, which would you choose? AND why???

• Re: If you could choose your ethnicity, which would you choose? AND why???

Hmmm.... I kind of like how I am... though I might just go with full Italian... I am half Italian and Half Irish (American as well but meh I am not sure I count that as an ethnicity because EVERYONE here with the exception of the native americans, as the best way I can think of to put it, is ancestrally from another country)... No offence to any other irish persons here I think I would go with full italian though because I am tired of this getting sunburnt at 5 in the afternoon in february....

But in all honesty I like how I am and I do like the irish side of my family and I am proud to be both irish and italian.... They rock for the most part!

And not picking a fight, but I know some people who take issue with being labeled native american because that implies that they are and always were american, and prefer to be called by what tribe they belong to, i.e. Cherokee, Choctaw, Lenape. But it is hard to find out what to call them as a whole
      [SIZE=4]"Penguins. Lovely." - Edward in Eclipse

Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer. You know you want to read it.
      [/SIZE]
      [SIZE=5][SIZE=2]
      [/SIZE][/SIZE]