Pedophilia: how much do you know?<approved>

• Re: Pedophilia: how much do you know?&lt;approved&gt;

Did someone mention CP?

Homosexuality is a lifestyle.

Everyone has potential.

Scientists have recently discovered a white dwarf star made entirely out of carbon. It's size is estimated at over 100 trillion billion billion carats!

I have many many many paraphilias. Pedophilia is a fetish, same with Androphilia- sexual attraction to to men, Gynephilia- sexual attraction to women, Teleiophilia- sexual interest in adults, Ephebophilia- Sexual attraction towards individuals in mid- to late adolescence, typically ages 15-19.
    Many of us have fetishes that may interest us, but we will never act upon. They are just fascinating to read about, hear about or about. BUT, many of us will never act upon them. I wouldn't act upon some of mine. But who am I other than an anonymous internet user.

What is a psychiatrist anyway? To me it is a person who is given a lexicon of categorizing names for thought processes. In a nutshell. However, I do understand that we as human beings (at least many of us) need to be able to categorize the world around us, to make sense of it all, and because of our inherent fear of the unknown.

I am an online psychiatrist. Take and leave what you will.

Haha! I'm am half asleep writing this crap.

I wouldn't say you're a pedophile.

1. Your 17.
    2. The media has sexualised an entire generation of girls.

This is no offence to young girls, but most don't look like what the media portrays them to be. I'm sure many men have gone through the same thing you have to a much lesser extent, that does not make them (all) pedophiles. Men are sexual beings, the first thing that goes through any mans mind subconsciously when he sees any item is can I eat it or have sex with it.

Anyone watch the first episode of the new season of South Park? You'll see what I mean.

Assaultrifle wrote:

Well yeah but as Capt. Sasha said, you are still a potential child predator. If there were no legal consequences for having sex with children, do you honestly think you could hold it in forever?

Many years ago and still in some parts of the world today, girls of 12 would get married to men of 30.

And I can tell you know, just like slavery once was, just like sending kids to clean chimneys was, just like taking Opium was, just like lynching black people was, everyone would be doing it, because it would be seen as the norm.

It's horrifying, but true.