ever got caught having sex?!

• Re: ever got caught having sex?!

Lol. My ex and I got caught by both her mum and her sister.
      Her mum - awkward as considering she works with my mum and didn't really like me much to start with.
      Her sister - awkward as 'cause she's only 18months younger than her sister and she liked me and always tried to flirt with me and stuff. She also walked into the bathroom one morning when I was having a shower and pretty much had a hard on.
      [CENTER][SIZE=1][SIGPIC]http://img513.imageshack.us/my.php?image=banksy10243ee2.jpg[/SIGPIC][/SIZE][SIZE=1]
      [SIZE=2]It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder.[/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]

[/CENTER]

One time my gf was riding me and my brother knocked on the door, i shouted 'fuck off'....then the door handle goes down and the door slowly opens and his head pops round. I throw her off me with a protest of 'what the fuck' and he quickly retreats. Going 'sorry i didnt head what you said' He totally ruined my morning sex :(

Another time was the same girl, we were out clubbing and got a bit stupid drunk and horny so we decided to go to the bus station opposite the club (they would park all the buses up so it was like a maze :P) and we had a quickie in there...as we were walking out the guys in the hut were outside having a laugh and 'tut'ing at us....fucking CCTV.

Last of all is the best one i think, same girl was with me at a health spa and we got a bit friendly in the steam room cause visibility was very limited. So shes sat on my lap doing her stuff and then the door opens...so we both stop and watch the shadow move through the doorway and disappear to one side.....so we carried on...carefully. Next person to came in walked right over to use and made a pretty big deal of how disgusting we were. and yeah, we decided it was probably time to leave but on the way out we were accosted by the manager who made it all very embarrassing by marching us out of the place pretty much. We are barred for life now. I kinda think it was totally worth it, steam room sex is something id recommend to anyone.

Needless to say i havent really had much 'danger sex' since. Its not so much fun if you keep getting caught.
      "I love slippers so much that my wife once jokingly suggested I change my name to Arthur Slippers, how we laughed when I reminded her that it was, in fact, already my name!!"
      - Arthur Slippers.

nah, it was just me and this girl...very good sex life, lots of times and places to be caught. :P

There was a girl i was sleeping with whos dorm mates all hated me cause we kept them up all night. i suppose thats not really being caught though...thats just being inconsiderate. :P
      "I love slippers so much that my wife once jokingly suggested I change my name to Arthur Slippers, how we laughed when I reminded her that it was, in fact, already my name!!"
      - Arthur Slippers.

My buddy rang up mid session, i answered because if i didnt i knew he would come round anyway, so i told him i was busy with the woman and to give me 30mins or so, needless to say he turned up 5 minutes later and let himself in, i heard him coming up the stairs though so i grabbed a little hand towel, covered myself up and went charging out screaming "what part of im busy with the women, gimme half an hour or so do you not understand, fuck off!"

He turned round and walked out with his tail between his legs muttering "you shoulda just said, i didnt realise what you meant...."

Its not like it was hard to understand....

Ive hidden under the blankets before a tonne of times when someone comes in and tried to pretend everything is normal and were not naked under the covers, what else....

Oh my bro showed up when i was on the couch with my girlfriend, i HAD been getting a blowjob untill he turned up but i had a blanket so i sat there talking to him for 25mins or so with no pants on XD

Sharkbait wrote:

My buddy rang up mid session, i answered because if i didnt i knew he would come round anyway, so i told him i was busy with the woman and to give me 30mins or so, needless to say he turned up 5 minutes later and let himself in, i heard him coming up the stairs though so i grabbed a little hand towel, covered myself up and went charging out screaming "what part of im busy with the women, gimme half an hour or so do you not understand, fuck off!"

He turned round and walked out with his tail between his legs muttering "you shoulda just said, i didnt realise what you meant...."

Its not like it was hard to understand....

Ive hidden under the blankets before a tonne of times when someone comes in and tried to pretend everything is normal and were not naked under the covers, what else....

Oh my bro showed up when i was on the couch with my girlfriend, i HAD been getting a blowjob untill he turned up but i had a blanket so i sat there talking to him for 25mins or so with no pants on XD

HAHA Lol, I feel sorry for you. Some people are a bit slow.

Oh, i think ive got a winner, but on behalf of someone else, one of my mates was busy having sex with his girlfriend and his brother and his brothers mates came storming in, dragged him out of the bed by his legs and started beating him with a broom while his girlfriend sat there screaming, ultimate hit and run.

Oh god, well, when I was 14, I was sexing up my then girlfriend. It was in her bedroom, it was dark, and her mom was at work... or so we thought. About five minutes into our... third session, I believe, we hear a slam followed by hurried footsteps coming upstairs to her room. She was like "you have to leave!" But I was about to cum, and I didn't wanna spray jizz all over her room, and her mom barges in on us, weeping about something. She stops in mid-gibber, her face turns red, and I'm forced to get my pants, shirt, and boxers fast... my only escape route was the window. I jumped out of a second story window to escape my gf's mom. Most epic story of my life yet.