help!

• i am so sad right now..

my ex is trying to get back to me, he tells me he misses me and everything..he said that he wants me back and wants to fix everything, he asks me if we could meet so that we can talk and fix the relationship.. and i am leaving next year to go abroad, and he said he doesnt want me to leave. he said that he wants me back and he cant forget me and that he still loves me. but i keep telling him, tomorrow we will meet, then one day i decided to meet up with him so that we can talk..

an hour before we meet, my mom asked me to do some chores for her and she didnt allow me to leave unless im finish with my chores... it txt my ex that if its possible for us to meet the next day instead.. he became mad and said that he will not talk to me anymore and will not even txt or call me anymore.. he said that i made him look like a jerk and stupid.. now i miss him.. i want to talk to him and get back with him.. but he is not talking to me anymore,, when i txt him, he doesnt reply and when i call him he dont answer.. what should i do and tell him? i want him back.. my only way of contact to him is through text and call.. pls help me.. need some advises..

thanks..
      [SIZE=4]He who has a thousand friends has not a friend to spare,[/SIZE]
      [SIZE=4]And he who has one enemy will meet him everywhere. :hugs:[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    • he doesnt have msn or something,, he already deleted his friendster account.. have a contact with his friend but his friend will not help me because his friend likes me.. likes to be his gf.. so when i ask about my ex he will not help me..

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    • Hmm... Sounds like a bit of an awkward situation to me. Take a step back and look at the situation before acting again.

1) Is he really worth it?
      2) You're going away... even if you were together, would it last?
      3) Does he honestly like you?

Things like that. Then, if you really do still want to be with him, go to his house or something, and force your explanation upon him - Because you don't deserve to lose something based on chores you had to do for your Mum.

Jamie.
      Hey there, I'm Jamie !! Please leave me reputation =] Add me on MSN: [email protected].
    • actually im not really sure if its worth it to get back with him, because we broke up twice already, and this is the 3rd time that he is asking me back.. so im not sure.. i cant go to his house.. truth is i dint know where he lives.. i just met him though text and friendster... i didnt go to their house yet..

i even asked him, if he will be on my place of course he will follow his mom first than me..

i think he has YM but he doesnt go online always..

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Jasmine: merged double post ().

• scoongee wrote:

i am so sad right now..

my ex is trying to get back to me, he tells me he misses me and everything..he said that he wants me back and wants to fix everything, he asks me if we could meet so that we can talk and fix the relationship.. and i am leaving next year to go abroad, and he said he doesnt want me to leave. he said that he wants me back and he cant forget me and that he still loves me. but i keep telling him, tomorrow we will meet, then one day i decided to meet up with him so that we can talk..

an hour before we meet, my mom asked me to do some chores for her and she didnt allow me to leave unless im finish with my chores... it txt my ex that if its possible for us to meet the next day instead.. he became mad and said that he will not talk to me anymore and will not even txt or call me anymore.. he said that i made him look like a jerk and stupid.. now i miss him.. i want to talk to him and get back with him.. but he is not talking to me anymore,, when i txt him, he doesnt reply and when i call him he dont answer.. what should i do and tell him? i want him back.. my only way of contact to him is through text and call.. pls help me.. need some advises..

thanks..

Take into account why you broke up previous times. If he hasn't changed, then you'll be going back to the same thing and no problems will be fixed. If he really wants to be with you, he shouldn't be shutting you out. You had other things to do and he should have been understanding. He's an ex for a reason and if he hasn't changed, then it's not really worth it. The decision is ultimately up to you. Don't give up your plans to go abroad. You have to live your life. Don't give up a great experience for something that's not stable. If you really feel it's worth it to give it another shot, then tell him you need to talk about it first. If he's going to get mad over something as little as you having to do chores, then he really needs to get his act together before having a mature relationship.
      good luck :)

Support Leader,
      Jasmine
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]
    • thanks..
      im still not sure if its still worth it.. but why i am feeling bad right now and i want to be with him but when he is asking me out i always turn him down.. now i want to talk to hiim but when i txt him he doesnt reply and dont answer my calls..

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    • Just explain to him in a straightforward manner - things always come up, and it's totally random and nothing you could've controlled. As Jasmine said, you need to consider why you broke up in the past. If you're indecisive, then discuss it logically with him and don't cave in to the "I love you"s and other sucking up. Does he have a hidden motive? Look for it.

As to you going to study abroad, I doubt it's worth it to stay home and be with him instead. Who knows what type of person he is? Don't just go around and fantasize your dream guy, because chances are, he's not it.
      [CENTER][SIZE=4][/SIZE][SIZE=4]
      [/SIZE]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/CENTER]
    • Kase wrote:

Just explain to him in a straightforward manner - things always come up, and it's totally random and nothing you could've controlled. As Jasmine said, you need to consider why you broke up in the past. If you're indecisive, then discuss it logically with him and don't cave in to the "I love you"s and other sucking up. Does he have a hidden motive? Look for it.

As to you going to study abroad, I doubt it's worth it to stay home and be with him instead. Who knows what type of person he is? Don't just go around and fantasize your dream guy, because chances are, he's not it.

i would like to discuss it with him, talk to him, but he is not talking to me.. his last txt to me was he will never talk to me anymore.. and he doesnt care about me.. but i just dont understand why am i feeling so down.. i think i dont love him anymore but why am i feeling bad about him not talking to me.. :confused: :(

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    • You probably just feel bad because he's acting rude. And no one likes being ignored and being told to just never talk to someone again.

If he's being like this, then you have no reason to feel bad. Take the high road and give him what he wants: never bother with him again. Honestly, if he's not being polite it's not worth talking to him anyways. And you don't love him either, so problem solved.
      [/SIZE]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/CENTER]
    • Kase wrote:

You probably just feel bad because he's acting rude. And no one likes being ignored and being told to just never talk to someone again.

If he's being like this, then you have no reason to feel bad. Take the high road and give him what he wants: never bother with him again. Honestly, if he's not being polite it's not worth talking to him anyways. And you don't love him either, so problem solved.

i dont know.. but why do i miss him.. when i see a couple in the streets, i think of him.. when i hear a love song, he pops in my mind too.. when i tried to go out with some other guys, at the end of the day i still think of him.. i hope i just forget about him soon..

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    • Get a hold of yourself. Do you really love him deep in your heart? Many girls just cave in to the sweet words guys say to you to win you over.

If you don't really love him and just want any relationship, then stop thinking of him. Go do something else.
      [/SIZE]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/CENTER]
    • Kase wrote:

Get a hold of yourself. Do you really love him deep in your heart? Many girls just cave in to the sweet words guys say to you to win you over.

If you don't really love him and just want any relationship, then stop thinking of him. Go do something else.

thanks, i focus on my work now, but when im alone or on my way to work.. i accidentally think of him.. but i find ways not to.. pobably it will take time..

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]