Hmmm

• Well I don't really have a problem getting guys, but whenever I start to date one, all the feelings kinda fade. It's like now that I got him, I don't need him anymore. I don't like it because it doesn't allow me to move forward in a relationship or make a relationship enjoyable because as soon as it begins its like done. I don't know why but I need some advice on what's happening or how I can approve it. I mean with my past relationships, no lie, the only thing I've done is hug. I need help/advice.
    • I used to be the same, like i'd really like them then as soon as something happened lost interest. It could be that you just don't like them enough, or there's nothing to keep the relationship going. On what basis do you like them? And only hugging is not always a bad thing :)
      [CENTER]Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man. Is either a fool or a coward.
      Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both.
      For a wounded man shall say to his opponent
      'If i live, i will kill you, If i die, you are forgiven.' Such is the rule of honor.
      [/CENTER]
    • Well, the guy I like now, we've been friends for a really long time through soccer. We have a bunch of the same interests and are total flirts with each other. I love his family because I've known them forever too. He's got such a great personality too, so it seems like it has the potential to last, but so did all the other ones.
      [SIZE=6]~Emily~[/SIZE]
    • I would say be careful with this one then. If you're friends then if it doesn't work out, things can get very awkward. You will know when the right guy comes along, trust me.
      [CENTER]Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man. Is either a fool or a coward.
      Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both.
      For a wounded man shall say to his opponent
      'If i live, i will kill you, If i die, you are forgiven.' Such is the rule of honor.
      [/CENTER]
    • Thanks so much. I'll take this into account. I was kinda just thinking about just flat out tellin' him that I like him too. I figure I should know if I'm wasting my time, and I did talk to his sister who says that she thinks he likes me. So do you think I should tell him? With the friendship at risk and all?
      [SIZE=6]~Emily~[/SIZE]
    • I say go for it. You never know what good can come out of it til you try. And if this relationship doesn't work out either, it just means that he's not the right guy. Don't put so much effort into pursuing an enjoyable relationship, cuz you just can't force it. Nothing to worry about - it'll come naturally.
      [CENTER][SIZE=4][/SIZE][SIZE=4]
      [/SIZE]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/CENTER]