Girls; what u think of 4.5 inches hard?

• Re: Girls; what u think of 4.5 inches hard?

Manchild01 wrote:

Would never eat in my life, unless I would die if I didn't. BTW 4.5 is pretty small I think. Normal is like 5.5-6. I'm not totally positive but I think I'm about 7 inches give or take a few cm.

i dont want this to soiund racist or anything, because im not.
      but thats cause your black, duh!
      its pretty much proven that most black guys have big dicks.
      i've blown a black guy once. literally, like i couldnt fit more than maybe like 1/3 of it in my mouth.
      either my mouth was just too small, or something huuge was being shoved in it.

It's such a myth that black men have naturally large dicks. I've had sex with plenty of black men with smaller dicks them me and I think it's more to the fact that white guys seem to average more on the lower end of the scale which is where this whole blacks are huge myth came from, it's just large by comparison of such a larger 'small' pool.

But yeah...4.5 is pretty laughable.
      Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind. ~Immanuel Kant, Critique of Pure Reason
      [CENTER]The greatest thing you'll ever learn
      Is just to Love
      And be Loved in return
      [/CENTER]

Don't make me pimp smack your dog dick f00. :ninja:
      Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind. ~Immanuel Kant, Critique of Pure Reason
      [CENTER]The greatest thing you'll ever learn
      Is just to Love
      And be Loved in return
      [/CENTER]

DeaExMachina wrote:

It's such a myth that black men have naturally large dicks. I've had sex with plenty of black men with smaller dicks them me and I think it's more to the fact that white guys seem to average more on the lower end of the scale which is where this whole blacks are huge myth came from, it's just large by comparison of such a larger 'small' pool.

But yeah...4.5 is pretty laughable.

1) Actually, on every penis survey done where race was taken into account, blacks turned out to average larger than any other race.
      2) 4.5 may not be huge, but it's not laughable; it definitely depends on the circumference.
      [SIZE=2]:freehugs::hugs::freehugs::hugs:[/SIZE]
    • Pink_ wrote:

martinBoy98 wrote:

Most of girls today care only about size of your wallet...
      that's not the only thing that matters, but I'd much rather be with a millionaire w a micropenis than a broke ass nigga w a 9 incher
      It's really sad when I see some of girls from my school going with guys who're older than my dad, just because of their "wallet"...
    • martinBoy98 wrote:

Pink_ wrote:

martinBoy98 wrote:

that's not the only thing that matters, but I'd much rather be with a millionaire w a micropenis than a broke ass nigga w a 9 incher
      It's really sad when I see some of girls from my school going with guys who're older than my dad, just because of their "wallet"...
      I'm honestly very attracted to older guys. I've crushed on guys anywhere from mid 30s to early 70s despite knowing their bank account size. It started out as just finding them attractive (I.e.: Mitt Romney) but after having been with SO many fuckboys around my age, I've become even more attracted and into older guys. They're far more mature, wise, and usually very ambitious. I love being able to have real conversations with people instead of "hey lets fuck" at 2am lol. I guess just feeling like they'll protect me and be able to outsmart dumbasses makes me feel good. I've never actually been with an older guy :( and I'm scared that any older guys I meet will just be creepy but I'm not gonna lose hope!
      Lol

Moral of this post: it's not always about the $$, old guys are hot
    • Pink_ wrote:

martinBoy98 wrote:

Pink_ wrote:

martinBoy98 wrote:

I'm honestly very attracted to older guys. I've crushed on guys anywhere from mid 30s to early 70s despite knowing their bank account size. It started out as just finding them attractive (I.e.: Mitt Romney) but after having been with SO many fuckboys around my age, I've become even more attracted and into older guys. They're far more mature, wise, and usually very ambitious. I love being able to have real conversations with people instead of "hey lets fuck" at 2am lol. I guess just feeling like they'll protect me and be able to outsmart dumbasses makes me feel good. I've never actually been with an older guy :( and I'm scared that any older guys I meet will just be creepy but I'm not gonna lose hope!Lol

I understand excellent the aspect you're talking from, my great grandfather was 40 years older than my great grandmother, he married her when she was 15 and he was 55. Someone would say, hey he was some kind of a pedophile, but the truth is, that it was the pure love. They had 4 children. He died when she had 26 years. So she was in her best years we can say, and you know what, she never ever tried to be with someone after he died. She died when she was 86.

I don't say that some big gap loves are impossible, for example, my dad is 13 years older than my mom.

But, things now are little bit different. These girls aren't with those men because they like how they look, believe me, most of them are short, bald, uneducated idiots who already have children who are peers with girls they're dating. Reason girls like that kind of men are simple. They're rich and they think like: "yeah it's jackpot, now he's all mine, other girls will be jealous my "bf" drives newest Audi Q7 or BMW X5", and similar things. Truth is, they dump those girls when they get bored. I know one girl who even became pregnant with one of those idiots, he dumped her when he heard that she's pregnant. Eventually, she had to abort.... That's the problem....
    • martinBoy98 wrote:

Pink_ wrote:

martinBoy98 wrote:

Pink_ wrote:

martinBoy98 wrote:

I'm honestly very attracted to older guys. I've crushed on guys anywhere from mid 30s to early 70s despite knowing their bank account size. It started out as just finding them attractive (I.e.: Mitt Romney) but after having been with SO many fuckboys around my age, I've become even more attracted and into older guys. They're far more mature, wise, and usually very ambitious. I love being able to have real conversations with people instead of "hey lets fuck" at 2am lol. I guess just feeling like they'll protect me and be able to outsmart dumbasses makes me feel good. I've never actually been with an older guy :( and I'm scared that any older guys I meet will just be creepy but I'm not gonna lose hope!Lol
      I understand excellent the aspect you're talking from, my great grandfather was 40 years older than my great grandmother, he married her when she was 15 and he was 55. Someone would say, hey he was some kind of a pedophile, but the truth is, that it was the pure love. They had 4 children. He died when she had 26 years. So she was in her best years we can say, and you know what, she never ever tried to be with someone after he died. She died when she was 86.
      I don't say that some big gap loves are impossible, for example, my dad is 13 years older than my mom.

But, things now are little bit different. These girls aren't with those men because they like how they look, believe me, most of them are short, bald, uneducated idiots who already have children who are peers with girls they're dating. Reason girls like that kind of men are simple. They're rich and they think like: "yeah it's jackpot, now he's all mine, other girls will be jealous my "bf" drives newest Audi Q7 or BMW X5", and similar things. Truth is, they dump those girls when they get bored. I know one girl who even became pregnant with one of those idiots, he dumped her when he heard that she's pregnant. Eventually, she had to abort.... That's the problem....
      daaaaamn 15 & 55 lol. My grandpa married my grandma when he was 23 and she was 16 and that was totally normal I guess. Over 55 years later they're still together and absolutely perfect for one another.

I can understand a girl being totally desperate and shallow and going after a rich guy despite her attraction (or lack thereof) to him. Personally, I'd feel uncomfortable being w an old dude who I find physically unattractive bc I'm not gonna wanna have sex with him or suck his dick and if I don't then he'll def know I'm just using him and I'll feel guilty :( But generally these old rich guys are pretty well educated and have a lot going for them. Most older guys who are uneducated are not wealthy by any means and usually have lots of drama within their last relationships lol. Not into that shit.
    • Pink_ wrote:

martinBoy98 wrote:

Pink_ wrote:

martinBoy98 wrote:

Pink_ wrote:

martinBoy98 wrote:

I'm honestly very attracted to older guys. I've crushed on guys anywhere from mid 30s to early 70s despite knowing their bank account size. It started out as just finding them attractive (I.e.: Mitt Romney) but after having been with SO many fuckboys around my age, I've become even more attracted and into older guys. They're far more mature, wise, and usually very ambitious. I love being able to have real conversations with people instead of "hey lets fuck" at 2am lol. I guess just feeling like they'll protect me and be able to outsmart dumbasses makes me feel good. I've never actually been with an older guy :( and I'm scared that any older guys I meet will just be creepy but I'm not gonna lose hope!LolMoral of this post: it's not always about the $$, old guys are hot
      I understand excellent the aspect you're talking from, my great grandfather was 40 years older than my great grandmother, he married her when she was 15 and he was 55. Someone would say, hey he was some kind of a pedophile, but the truth is, that it was the pure love. They had 4 children. He died when she had 26 years. So she was in her best years we can say, and you know what, she never ever tried to be with someone after he died. She died when she was 86.I don't say that some big gap loves are impossible, for example, my dad is 13 years older than my mom.

daaaaamn 15 & 55 lol. My grandpa married my grandma when he was 23 and she was 16 and that was totally normal I guess. Over 55 years later they're still together and absolutely perfect for one another.
      I can understand a girl being totally desperate and shallow and going after a rich guy despite her attraction (or lack thereof) to him. Personally, I'd feel uncomfortable being w an old dude who I find physically unattractive bc I'm not gonna wanna have sex with him or suck his dick and if I don't then he'll def know I'm just using him and I'll feel guilty :( But generally these old rich guys are pretty well educated and have a lot going for them. Most older guys who are uneducated are not wealthy by any means and usually have lots of drama within their last relationships lol. Not into that shit.
      Well, on the end, those guys always, but always, use that girls. Although it seems vice versa at the begin of those "relationships". There's one guy, they call him "HymAn". xD
      He's one of those idiots, but he's well known because of his fetish, he has a virginity fetish, and he uses virgin girls just for a night (and never again after that), just to take virginity from girls. He dump them after that. And he's boasting of that around. He even has one black leather notebook, where he writes all names of girls he fucked.... And again, even almost everyone knows that, he still fucks some of hottest girls...

Guys I'm talking about, I'm not sure if they have complete high school. But they have their "wallets", and that's checkmate. That's reason why they walk around hottest girls from my school and city, while we, guys from school, have to watch that shit and jerk off in hope that we will find a fucking normal GF one day.. :D