I missed my chance.

• I missed my chance.

Basically there's this guy who used to work with me at my job. He left today. I've known him for about seven months and each time I saw him at work I always wanted to ask him things but was too shy to do it.

As you've guessed, I fancy him quite a bit.

I kept putting things off and now it's too late. I have no way of contacting him or seeing him. It's my fault I'm left like this; if I had said this or that then maybe we'd be dating right now [or at least have exchanged mobile numbers].

The only thing I have is his home phone number, which I know I wont dare phone. x/

I just don't know what to do now. Any advice at all?
      xx
    • Re: I missed my chance.

yeah if you didnt talk to him that much it could be hard but i still think you should cause idk i think that if someone really likes someone they should try and make it work and that sounds like the only thing you can do
      So You Say You Love Her? Then why are you sitting at the computer and not holding her in your arms telling her how much she means to You? Cause I Bet theres another Kid Out There Who's Dieing to Be Where You Are..... I No I Am

thats okay just consider it cause idk just the way i think about things is well what if i was this close and i didnt no it like what if all you had to do was call this guy but maby not maby it wont work but u will never no unless you try and it hurts more regretting not doing something then knowing you tried. If i woulda asked the girl i love more than anything out when i had the chance i wouldent be in the situation im in where i have to sit and watch her with other people knowing all i had to do was ask and then it could be me. especially when i asked her if she would of said yes and she said she woulda cause she liked me too. So when u think you can give him a call
      So You Say You Love Her? Then why are you sitting at the computer and not holding her in your arms telling her how much she means to You? Cause I Bet theres another Kid Out There Who's Dieing to Be Where You Are..... I No I Am

Wow; it all makes sense. And you're right about just calling him would be better than not calling him and regretting it, 'cause that's exactly what got me into this mess.

I guess it'd have to be some time this week; we've both got the week off so I guess there'll be a chance to catch up.

Can't call now though; it's a little late. x]]

yeah it can be awkward but hell prolly just give him the phone then ask about it later

Haha, if you know his name search for it on all the social networking sites you know. Add him, and send him a message saying you "ran into his profile". Talk about how you miss working with him, and you guys should hang out sometime since you're not going to see each other at work anymore. Then do the dirty and become an item. =D

if anything, when you call him, just let him know that work sucks now that he's not there, cause you two would joke and laugh your shifts away. Tell him you're bored and lonely, and just ask him if he would like to meet up for coffee. Drop *subtle* hints that you think he's cute, funny, etc., and then read him for any clues that he likes you back. Even if you don't become an item, you'll either gain a friend, or you can put closure on your friendship with him. Either way, speaking with him is a win-win. Like the comments before me, if you don't, you'll only think, "What if?" for a long time. At least if you contact him and talk to him, you'll know where things stand.

Besides: Even if he doesn't like you, it's not like he's going to laugh in your face. You were close as co-workers, right? He obviously interested in you, even as a friend. Otherwise, he wouldn't have talked to you so much while you were at work! You sound like a lovely person, I'm sure you have a lot to offer this guy. And if it's not for this guy, there's always more. England is HUGE :P

All you need to do is be confidant when you call him, and hopefully everything works out. Like I said, he's not gonna laugh in your face.

Please keep me updated when you do give him a call, I've been watching this thread, waiting to hear about what happened!

Good luck!!
      [CENTER]. : Hard Work Pays Off in the Long Run. Laziness Pays Off NOW : .[/CENTER]

[CENTER]:wink: Member of the Kind of Weird Sexy Club :wink: [/CENTER]

Lol. =]] I did get his mobile number from a friend at work, but when I sent him texts, he never replied to them or said anything about them so I deleted it thinking that my friend must've got the number wrong or something.

And don't worry, I'll keep updating. =]] Just don't expect an update so soon, he's probably still on holiday and we've both got exams so...yeah.
      xx