I don't know what to do aaaahhh!

• I don't know what to do aaaahhh!

about...... a year ago or something, i posted stuff about how i couldn't get over my ex etc etc and just saying that i'm over all that now :)

BUT! ive found someone else i like :) and signs do tell me he likes me too, we get on really well and i can tell hes always trying to make me laugh, and i always catch him looking at me. he helped me with a project by coming round my houseee a few times but we always just end up watching tv or something...we don't talk in college much but whenever we catch each others eye he smiles and stuff. weve never hung out outside of college and we don't talk on msn or anything... he added me on facebook though, but he doesnt seem to use it much.
      apparently hes never had a gf or anything (he's 18) and has turned loads of girls down
      i really wanna tell him i like him, but the thing im so scared of rejection , i mean if he's turned loads of girls down before why would i be the first not to be ?!
      he doesnt seem the type to make the first move either.
      oh and don't tell me he might be gay, he's not, he told me that himself when he was telling me about something ......
      what would be a good way to tell him i like him? bearing in mind we go to the same college and have the same mates and i CANT BE ARSED with the embarressment of everyone knowing about my rejection :) . ohh and i wont see him for 2 weeks because weve just broke up for christmas

replies will be very appreciated :D
    • Re: I don't know what to do aaaahhh!

Well if you really like him and you think that there's a possibility he might like you back, take a risk and tell him how you feel. You won't know unless you give it a shot. Sure, rejection might feel bad, but it may be worse to live on knowing you could have had a chance but never tried because you feared the rejection so much.

I agree with the above post. Don't let the fear of rejection hold you back. There are a million reasons as to why he turned down those other girls. Maybe he wasn't ready for a relationship, they weren't what he was looking for, etc. the list goes on. You never know until you go for it. Maybe, before you tell him how you feel, you should ask him to hangout. You can see how that goes, and take it from there. He's in college now, a different time in his life, and he could be wanting a relationship. Who knows, but if you know he won't make the first move then you should.
      good luck :)

Support Leader,
      Jasmine
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

Fear of rejection is understandable. If you think it's worth it to take a risk and tell him, then do it. Muster up the courage and when the moment is right, go for it. All the signs are telling you to do it, right?

It seems like he's the type of guy who's very picky as well. Seeing as he's turned down girls before, it's a good thing that he doesn't pass off as a player, but he's probably not that social either. Maybe he's not looking for a serious relationship just yet, and is just focusing on his studies. If you don't think it's worth the confession at this stage, then your relationship can just stay the way it is for the time being. Get to know him better, and get his MSN or cell. Make it a habit to talk to him regularly. Usually, guys are more eager to acquire a girlfriend by college. If you can be patient, then wait for him to make the next move. For now just enjoy your time with him - the secret smiles and hanging out together. The chase is always the fun part.
      [CENTER][SIZE=4][/SIZE][SIZE=4]
      [/SIZE]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/CENTER]

Kase and jasmine covered most of it, fear of rejection shouldn't hold you back, and your friends won't care even if you did. But by the sounds of it you're both close friends, but at the same time doesn't sound like you're in the 'friendship' zone, in other words the "i just see you as a friend'. He seems to be sending the signs so go for it :p. I agreed with Kase in saying enjoy the chase, cause it's one of the funniest bits a lot of the time.
      [CENTER]Maddi Love's Ryan
      >> teensuite.net <<
      [/CENTER]