what wud u advice..?

• what wud u advice..?

so m 20 and single..
      had a gf but v broke apart a month ago..
      now i m in a dire need of relationship..
      i need some new conversation starter lines...
      suppose i want to propose a girl who is stranger to me and whom i met in the market somedays ago...
      and she knws that i hav been following her..
    • Re: what wud u advice..?

I suggest you just go up and say hi. Smile, and comment on the weather, or whatever she's doing. Be casual. You said you've been following her, so make sure you don't pass off as a stalker. Don't try typical conversation starters...they're just cheesy. Get to know her better, and invite her out for coffee or a drink. If she seems to be open to the idea of a relationship, get her number and go from there. And the last thing, just don't make yourself seem so desperate; it's a turn off. Good luck.

Support Leader,
      Kase~
      [CENTER][SIZE=4][/SIZE][SIZE=4]
      [/SIZE]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/CENTER]

It's really a mistake to look at relationships as different then a friendship. As was already advised just take it chill and relaxed, meet her as a friend and try to see if she wants to hang out as a friend. If more will develop from that friendship then that is dependent on her feelings as well as yours, if nothing else develops, well hell you've got a new friend.
      Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind. ~Immanuel Kant, Critique of Pure Reason
      [CENTER]The greatest thing you'll ever learn
      Is just to Love
      And be Loved in return
      [/CENTER]

I find that in grocery stores, book stores, delis, things that involve, um...objects, it is easy to make conversation about those items. Like, in the grocery store, you could say "oh, I have a great recipe for chicken" (if you're in the poultry department and if she's looking at chicken) or you could even ask "I've always wondered, how can you tell if a watermelon is ripe?" (in the fruit section, etc.). Bookstores as well, you could strike a conversation about "is that book any good?", "I really enjoy that author, have you read _____?"