suicide

• Re: suicide

TheGuy09 wrote:

Thanks for the support guys...
      But yeah, I have found another outlet for being sad or any other emotion that I just need to let out. (it's playing my guitar and stuff. nothing harming me or anything.)
      I think music is a great way for me to express my emotions and it gets my mind off of things

I'm glad you've found a way to help yourself, thank God!

Don't consider suicide.

I haven't had a boyfriend yet either...I'm 16, not much younger than you. :p

I'm not thinking about killing myself.

I mean, sheesh, I'm in school now and I'm about to attend college (yes I'm a senior...I will be 17 when I graduate) and I have all the work in college to do...and I need to get a job...I have so much ahead of myself, as I'm sure you do too....why would I want to kill myself over something like that?

Music is awesome, it lets out all my emotions too.

Read a book, listen to music, have a bath, whatever. :p

Little things can get your mind off stuff....There are people out there who get abused, have little to help themselves...I'd understand why THEY would consider suicide (though again, they shouldn't do it, I don't recommend it), but you? No way. Unless there's something else going on?

Howeverr...hugs! :hugs:

Why are you giving up so easily? I mean when you really think about it you have no good reason. You have no girlfriend? So what! That does not mean your a loser. You havent kissed a girl and your 17? So what! That doesnt make you a fag. You not kissing a girl is like being a virgin..your probably lucky, it'll probably be with someone special. Don't just kiss a girl for the heck of it! If people call you a fag and loser say So what! What's the meaning to a loser anyway!? But, if you dont care, thier not gonna care, and are gonna continue to call you names...
      [CENTER]:kiss:(o723o8]- |5 months|- love you though. That's not gonna ever change. :love1:[/CENTER]

Suicide is usually a result of moral cowardice. It
      is the fear of facing pain or poverty or the loss of
      money or the loss of love or the loss of anything. A
      man who chooses to take his own life instead of facing
      those trials is a coward, not a brave man.

stonekingdom.org/FMS04/FMS-66-May-04.pdf
      if you are not part of the solution you are part of the problem
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You are not a loser or a fag. You shouldn't feel that way. Maybe the reason you haven't found a girlfriend yet is because maybe you just haven't found a girl yet who is good enough for you. Just don't take your life away. It's not worth it. You're only 17, you still have your whole life ahead of you. Alot of things in my life suck too, but I am just going to try to hope for the best. I hope I was at least of some help.

Emilys right.
      You are so not a loser or a fag.
      & blitz kid is wrong in saying you are a coward.
      Some people are stronger than others and can face 'the trials of life' easier than others.
      Suicide should never be an option.
      You will find love soon.
      & in the meantime, enjoy life, dont waste it. XOO. <3
      [SIZE="4"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Depuis toujours, dans tes rêves![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]