raped

• Well, he grabbed me by the hair and I saw him pulling his pants down and put on a condom. And even after when he cummed on me he took the condom off...

So, I couldn't sleep last night so I called the police and I went to the hospital and stuff.

They gave me this thingy called a morning after pill. While I was sitting and waiting, so many other people that were also there, like the nurses and staff said they are so sorry and everything is going to be ok.

But, the most uncomfortable part is when they lay me down and they inspected my private area for nearly 20 minutes. They said they couldn't find much, BUT, I all of a sudden got an idea!!! I literally sprang out of the seat!! I called the cops and other people in, and I told them that he ejaculated on my stomach, but I wiped it off and I threw the TISSUE IN THE GARBAGE! I hope they catch this guy!

I'm so tired since I was up all night! Going to sleep now. I feel a lot more relaxed. I will need to go court and testify against him or something. I even got a lawyer! I can't wait to kick this guys ass when I finally meet him! I know what he looks like, I told the cops and then that night, I went on Facebook and I searched for hours but I couldn't find him :o
  • AshleyXOXO wrote:

He took it off... He grabbed me by the hair, threw me on the ground, took off the condom, and cummed on me... He was smart enough to take the used condom with him, but dumb enough to cum on me and on the ground...

Wait....so he had sex with you...and right before he cummed pulled out, he took it off...threw you on the ground and cummed on you....

Umm....
  • to be honnest i don't understand how he can put a condom and try to ripe you ? as far as i know he has only two hands and especially if you close and tighten your legs and vagina ? is it possible to put a condom with only one hand and with the other one taking you? aswell how a guy can ripe a girl alone if the victim is not docile? and have an orgasm if really you have never had sex and enjoye ? anyway go to the cop it's the best way !
  • AshleyXOXO wrote:

I wasrapedat a party and I don't know what to do. I know I should tell the cops, but I just feel so emotional.

There was a party Christmas Eve. It was out of control so I went upstairs. A teen came into the room and told me I look sexy and stuff. I left the room, and he followed me. He took off my pants and he stuck my face in a pillow so I couldn't breathe. He put his penis into my vagina and he had sex with me for about 10 mins, they he grabbed me by the hair and said "you don't remember anything" and he threw me to the floor. I woke up and I was naked, I had cum on me, and my vagina felt sore. I knew he used a condom since I saw him put one on.

I want to call the cops, but I don't even remember much, its all such a blur. Everything after he raped me is so blurry. I remember trying to lift my head, putting my hand back there, and I kept blacking out, I guessI was in shock.

I had never had sex before, so when he did this to me it ripped my hymen and it was painful, but I had an orgasm.

go to the cops so they can arrest the asshole then go to the hospital,you have to tell someone sooner or later,don't hold it inside
  • AshleyXOXO wrote:

He took it off... He grabbed me by the hair, threw me on the ground, took off the condom, and cummed on me... He was smart enough to take the used condom with him, but dumb enough to cum on me and on the ground...

wont' the evidence kind of been gone by now?
    the first thing to do when raped is go straight to the hospital don't have a shower or anything don't even change your clothes
    second thing to do is tell the cops
    I watch a bit of Dr Phil,actually I hear Dr phil on tv parents watch him I use the computer and just hear what he has to say
    if you see someone you don't know don't hang around them,move along with friends,tell people what you are doing and where you are going etc..

Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network
    www.rainn.org

Reporting Rape | RAINN | Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network
    What Should I Do? | RAINN | Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network

The post was edited 1 time, last by blitzkrieg kid ().

• I know, the cops were sort of upset that I didn't say anything for days but the doctors said I went into shock...

So I got a call from them, they were like the place is literally crawling with evidence, it has hair samples, fingerprints, etc. They DID find sperm in the tissue paper which was in the carpet. They told me that I should NEVER EVER hide anything like this again. They will call me with more details ASAP!

They are using my description of the guy + the DNA to help identify him. They said when they track him down, they will need me to go down to the station and confirm it's him.