Girlfriend wants sex!

• Re: Girlfriend wants sex!

Um. Well, totally pop a boner right into her!! Lol jk. Wait. Its simple. If she can't accept that, then dump her before she cheats on u, then either u find out, or she tells u and dumps u. If she actually cares about u and ur well being then tell her how u feel and well, go from there. But be careful. One thing can lead to another and before u know it, u wake up naked next 2 her. So just be careful

There is nothing wrong with wanting to wait. Sex should be a choice of both people involved, not just the choice of one person and the other person just gives in. There are plenty of reasons why waiting may be a good idea, and I've never met someone who regretting waiting to lose their virginity.

Your partner should want you to be happy and comfortable, and you are definitely not the first (or the last) guy to want to hold off on sex for a bit. Just because you're a guy doesn't mean that you should want to have sex immdiately, and it's nice that you're honest with yourself about what you do and do not want, and any respectable girl would appreciate that.

Can someone explain to my normal mind how a girl can control your life by WANTING to have sex with you? If that is control, fuck it, I want all the girls to be in control of me.

ilovecola wrote:

I think there is more to ''i'm not ready'' whats the real reason you fear to have sex?

I have to agree with this post. Is there something you are worried about? Size of peepee? Fear of not doing it right? Fear of not knowing where the peepee goes into? Cuz seriously, no guy in this world passes up sex to just wait. Cuz you have to think about it, what guarantees you that she will be there tomorrow? Or the next day? Or the day after that? Or next year? Do you get my drift?

You're a bit strange, aren't you? There are plenty of boys who would wait, because some of them, (believe it or not) have feelings. You know, emotions, and might not be ready. He's only 14, stop trying to tell him he has to. And if she walks away tomorrow, then she wasn't right anway, and she's not the only girl in the world. Seriously, if you're going to give advice, make it something worth posting.

Most Vicious Pitbull wrote:

Can someone explain to my normal mind how a girl can control your life by WANTING to have sex with you? If that is control, fuck it, I want all the girls to be in control of me.

I have to agree with this post. Is there something you are worried about? Size of peepee? Fear of not doing it right? Fear of not knowing where the peepee goes into? Cuz seriously, no guy in this world passes up sex to just wait. Cuz you have to think about it, what guarantees you that she will be there tomorrow? Or the next day? Or the day after that? Or next year? Do you get my drift?

There is a reason why you can't set your default posts to that size. Stop making it so fucking big.

Bellerr wrote:

You're a bit strange, aren't you? There are plenty of boys who would wait, because some of them, (believe it or not) have feelings. You know, emotions, and might not be ready. He's only 14, stop trying to tell him he has to. And if she walks away tomorrow, then she wasn't right anway, and she's not the only girl in the world. Seriously, if you're going to give advice, make it something worth posting.

+rep

gigitty wrote:

There is a reason why you can't set your default posts to that size. Stop making it so fucking big.

MVP is a child who feels he's being ignored. He's screaming because he wants to be heard. Most likely, he acts like he does because he's hoping it will make people look and pay attention. Whether he really believes it or not, I don't know, but he really pushes it and uses his massive text because he doesn't want to be overlooked. :rolleyes:

Except, no one cares what he has to say. =|
      She kept lookin' at her watch (Doesn't matter; had sex)
      But I cried the whole time (Doesn't matter; had sex)
      I think she might've been a racist (Doesn't matter; had sex)
      She put a bag on my head (Still counts)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Evadne ().

Most Vicious Pitbull wrote:

I am not scared to i just think 14 is a bit young!

And i spoke to her about it and she said that its fine just handjobs and finger until im a bit older.