Where we both wrong in doing what we did?

• Where we both wrong in doing what we did?

Ok. Heres the deal. My boyfriend and I have been going out for 4 months and things have started to get very difficult. I don't know whether its because we are so far away from each other yet so close. We used to go to the same high school and when we first met, I was in 9th grade and he was in 12th. I was dating someone at that time, yet I thought that my boyfriend now, was cute back then. Anyways. He liked me a lot and I didn't know. When we first got together on Feburary 23rd, everything was perfect. Then about a month ago, things started to get rocky. A couple nights ago, we had a big arguement that lead me to cry again. The worst part was I had done it in front of his eyes on my webcam and he thought I was only joking. He told me that he didn't care if I had done that, that it wasn't going to work to try and make him see how much he was hurting me. But, then the next morning, he was feeling horrible about everything he had said to me, and he had started crying and was telling me that he was sorry. He told me that no matter how angry or upset he gets, he'll always love me.

I think the reason we fight almost everyday, is because we are 2 and ½ hours, away and 115 miles apart. So my mom and I are going to plan on going to see him not this wednesday or thursday but June 6th or 7th. Do you think that this would be good for us?

I mean we haven't seen each other in real life for about 3 years now. If you could please help me and give me advice, I would greatly appreciated.

:kiss:I like him. He is my Willie!:love3:

• Re: Where we both wrong in doing what we did?

My best friend and his girlfriend live about 90 miles from each other. Every weekend for the most part he drives up there from here, and when she has free time on the weekends she takes the train down here and they do things like camp and such together. I think they have a really good healthy relationship and if you can't see your boyfriend that often because of money issues or something, try and maybe once a month to stay a weekend with him or something. The less often you see someone physically in real life (not webcam), the more you're probably going to grow apart from them. So I'd try and go see him, ASAP.
    • Re: Where we both wrong in doing what we did?

thanks. He's with me right now. I'm not much for taking pictures but i try to, to capture the smiles but i don't think that there is enough film in the world to capture every feeling i have with him. With him i'm almost never sad. I love him more then anything and i want to truely marry him. Thanks everyone for your support in my boyfriend and i.
      :kiss:I like him. He is my Willie!:love3: