feeling bad

• feeling bad

Okay, have u ever felt so bad about something, that no one could help. I mean they tried, but it just woundent work for u, So instead of them still trying and not giving up on u, they leave u. Not talk to u, ???? I have. And it sucks, I tried my hardest to get out of the frame of mind i was in. But nothing my friend said helped, I mean it did, but it went away. I mean i'm not feeling that way now, But am just asking.
      Chevrolet PRIDE!..
    • Re: feeling bad

Yea i know i fucked it up this time, The last time we actually talked was last year. But i don't know. I think she decited her help to me was not going to help, so she left. I get upset about it every time i think about it. I HATE This. I don't hate her at all. I just wish she would try to talk to me again. So i could try to make things write with her. I know i'll never b able to b her bf again. But just want her friendship now. Is that to much to ask for, I know i screwed up. But there was so much on my mind, i never really got to tell her everything that was going on inside me. I got close. but there was still a lot she doesent know. If i could just b able to talk to her for a minute, that would b great., I'd tell her what i wanted to tell her before she stopped talking to me, Then leave her alone for ever. God this is making me sad now.
      Chevrolet PRIDE!..

Yea. i wont repeat them again, I was a total jerk. And probably wont b in another one for a while. I don't really see the point in it right now. May b one day. But right now i don't want to jump into another one, May b an online one. But in terms of a real one on one, I'm good. Hey,,,thnax for ur help on this.
      Chevrolet PRIDE!..

listen. what happened in the past, is no longer here. what may happen in the future, is not here. right now you have the choice to be happy. you can not change what you did, but you can make a conscience decision to make things better right now. if there are no options available right now to make things better, then know that when the moment when u can make things better comes to you, you will. the best thing you can do is to simply live right now. be happy. choose to be happy. right now.

dont brood on "what will i do when that moment comes" because you have no way of knowing what the situations will be when that moment comes. at that moment you will know what to do. as for now. just be happy.
      A sense of being part of the great all-inclusive life prompts us to reflect on our own place and on how we ought to live.

it can be difficult. i was the same way u are. it takes a long time sometimes, and somedays will be better then others. when u have a bad day, remember that "this isjust a bad day. i'm going to embrace it and learn from it what i can" then move on.

another thing that can help. be aware of your breathing. that means, focus on nothing but your breathing. close your eyes if that will help. deep breathes, of any speed. slower = relaxing, faster = you will experience a moment when time does not exist and a vast expance of space that is in your head. its a wild thing. i only just experience the faster one last week. i was standing in a push up stance , with my hands on the edge of a table as if i was abotu to do some push ups, then decided to breathe. deep semi fast (not like really fast where it will tire you out, just faster then normal.) then my mind just opened up. i felt like i was going to faint but then i controled it and realized it was just space. it was wild. completely energized me tho :)
      A sense of being part of the great all-inclusive life prompts us to reflect on our own place and on how we ought to live.

Okay, yes,, I tried to listen, but to tell u the truth, I didn't want to hear what she was trying to get through to me, I wanted to b hers right then, and forever. But now, i'll never talk to her again, I spent my last year half now beating myself up over this, and now i want out. I'm tired of letting this always ruin my day. I'm never looking back,,,
      Chevrolet PRIDE!..

i was in your exact situation, almost. from what i see in here. girl is friends, seems like she has feelings for me, my feelings for her are known by all, everyone around us believes she has feelings for me, when i couldnt take not being with her romanticly anymore, i made ym move, it was already too late, so she turned me down, moved to college, and i didnt talk to her for almost a year. most days i would think about her and get depressed. since i found out about what i told you, i have used it and i am much happier now. and in the begining of doing what i outlined for you, it was still difficult. but about a month or 2 went by and i found that when i did think of her, i would think "man its been a while since i last thoguht about her..." which makes it easier when i see her, or tlak to her. now its as if we are simply freinds and nothing more. i feel as if, if she were to say "i am so in love with you, i always have been" i would prolly say somehting along the lines of , "i'm sorry to hear that. i hope you can learn to live with out me in that way".

well
      do not forget .
      your memory and experiences are important part of you.

im simply saying. live now. what happened in the past happened in the past.

right now im actualy explaining this to a freidn on aim. im going to copy it and paste it.

you can choose to discard what ever i say.
      [02:31] NaMyohoRengeKyo9: as a human being oyu have that choice. you also have the choice to be happy. i never understood that. "how can i be happy when im depressed"
      [02:32] NaMyohoRengeKyo9: "choose it. look at what your doing at the very moment you are feeling that way, ask your self why" wen you find out why and realize that the reason is in the past and is not in the present right now, it makes making the decision to be happy right now , easier