how to ask...

• how to ask...

right, ok. im off out with this girl called hannah (have been for a week) and we were really good mates before, and have been out with each other in the past; so its not like we're strangers or anything

id really like 2 have sex with her sometime, and shes admitted to me and her mates at school that, so long as it was safe, she'd also like 2 have sex.

thing is we're still both only 13, and im just worried about how to bring it up with her without soundin dirty or like im only in it for sex(which im not).
    how do u think i should bring it up? also we're having a bit of a rough patch at the moment, so i need 2 be sensitive lol!

james
  • Re: how to ask...

I agree with Mayank, but I also have something to add...

Well, not to sound preachy or whatever, cause I really don't mean to, but don't you think that 13 may be a bit young to have sex? I mean, sex isn't just some little thing that is of no conseqence, it has to actually mean something. Especially the first time (for us girls anyway). And I mean, there's no rush to lose your virginity. I'm 16 (as of today. lol), and I'm still a virgin. But that's not really my point. What I'm saying is, are you both actually sure that you are ready for that sort of thing. Cuase it's okay not to be. And, also, being that she said that in front of her friend at school, she may have just been saying that to impress them, and not actually meant it. And you asking may cause her to feel like she has to say yes because of that. I'd say, once you two have that rough patch cleared up, sit down nd have a actual talk. Not asking for sex, but discussing whether or not the two of you are ready for it. And if so, then fine. But just maje sure that neither you nor her are going to regret it later. And please do not decide "in the heat of the moment". that's usually when bad descions are made. It's best to decide when the both of you have very clear heads. And be sure to ractice SAFE sex. And some advoce for her: I'd say go on the pill a few weeks before, just to be on the safe side. It's no good to be 13 and pregnant. I'm fairly cerian that she can get the pill for free from a planned parenthood center or some place of the like. Although, some places kids have to have parental permission to get it - which is stupid. What id is going to go to their parent and say "hey, I wanna go on the pill."? None. But here are other alternatives too. And, some parents will be willing to put a girl on the pill as soon as she starts her period, so maybe she owuld be able to get it. But all I'm saying is: don't rush into it.