Circumcision? 74
        Circumcised and like it (19) 26%
        Circumcised and don't like it (6) 8%
        Not circumcised and like it (30) 41%
        Not circumcised and don't like it (3) 4%
        Girl: like it (6) 8%
        Girl: don't like it (3) 4%
        Don't care (7) 9%
      So I was reading some stuff on circumcision (so yes I know basic stuff) and I wondered, what are the pros and cons of circumcision? I wanna know your thoughts whether you're circumcised or not. Girls please answer based on experience as well. :D
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]Live and let live, love and let love, then die.[/SIZE][/CENTER]
    • Re: Circumcision: Pros and Cons

Uncut and enjoying every minute of it. Never heard a complaint from a girl and usually the contrary. <3

If a guy is gross enough to not clean his uncut dick properly then he has more hygenic issues then just that.
      Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind. ~Immanuel Kant, Critique of Pure Reason
      [CENTER]The greatest thing you'll ever learn
      Is just to Love
      And be Loved in return
      [/CENTER]

Pros: Can't think of any, except maybe that a cut dink often smells like the hand of someone who's been eating fritos, while an intact penis may have a mild sweet aroma similar to female genitals.

Cons: (100% of the time) loss of half the sensual pleasure receptive nerve endings, loss of the protection from drying and abrasion for the glans and the mucosa just below the glans, loss of the awesome frictionless rolling/gliding action of the slinky tube of slack skin, damage to or loss of the frenulum (the male neurological homologue to the clitoris), ugly scar on the genitals, abnormal appearance.

Risks: (more often than you'd guess) excessively tight skin making erection painful or even curved, bulgy painful jagged truncated vein, skin tags, skin bridges, hairy scrotal skin drawn onto the shaft, pitted gouged glans and adhesions, tight scrotum, mal-aligned scar, infection from healing in soiled diaper, loss of glans, loss of whole penis, limbic imprint leading to low pain tolerance threshhold, death, depression over loss of a body part, depression over not being normal, depression over not knowing what sex was meant to feel like.

-Ron

TLCTugger wrote:

Pros: Can't think of any, except maybe that a cut dink often smells like the hand of someone who's been eating fritos, while an intact penis may have a mild sweet aroma similar to female genitals.

Cons: (100% of the time) loss of half the sensual pleasure receptive nerve endings, loss of the protection from drying and abrasion for the glans and the mucosa just below the glans, loss of the awesome frictionless rolling/gliding action of the slinky tube of slack skin, damage to or loss of the frenulum (the male neurological homologue to the clitoris), ugly scar on the genitals, abnormal appearance.

Risks: (more often than you'd guess) excessively tight skin making erection painful or even curved, bulgy painful jagged truncated vein, skin tags, skin bridges, hairy scrotal skin drawn onto the shaft, pitted gouged glans and adhesions, tight scrotum, mal-aligned scar, infection from healing in soiled diaper, loss of glans, loss of whole penis, limbic imprint leading to low pain tolerance threshhold, death, depression over loss of a body part, depression over not being normal, depression over not knowing what sex was meant to feel like.

-Ron

fail

TLCTugger wrote:

-Ron

'Kay, im with you on the whole loss of sensitivity thing and following points up to the 'ugly scar' thing cause thats not 100% of the time.

and the rest sounds a bit of possibility mixed in with some pretty damned extreme examples. :/
      "I love slippers so much that my wife once jokingly suggested I change my name to Arthur Slippers, how we laughed when I reminded her that it was, in fact, already my name!!"
      - Arthur Slippers.

This is a bad subject, because you're mostly going to get either anti-circumcision fanatics (example: the above poster, Ron) or pro-circumcision fanatics (plenty of other people on this site). The anti-circumcision fanatics will tell you how it's barbaric mutilation, while the pro- fanatics will tell you uncut dicks are disgusting and smelly.
      Personally, I'm cut but I wish I wasn't. I realize there are risks involved with circumcision, and unless done for medical reasons, it's stupid to continue doing it. But there are much lower penile cancer rates in circumcised men, and uncircumcised penises do require more effort for upkeep. My kids (if I have a choice in it) will not be circumcised.
      [SIZE=2]:freehugs::hugs::freehugs::hugs:[/SIZE]

so im an anti-circumcision fanatic for agreeing with what is fact, disagreeing with what is speculation on the matter and saying nothing else?

riiiight. :/
      "I love slippers so much that my wife once jokingly suggested I change my name to Arthur Slippers, how we laughed when I reminded her that it was, in fact, already my name!!"
      - Arthur Slippers.

DeLarge wrote:

I'm anti circumcision. Fucking barbaric torture is what it is.

Oh yeah, cuz everyone remembers how painful and gruesome it was when they got circumcised. :wink:
      [CENTER]~In a world that i dont want to know~
      ~With a message that i never want to send~
      ~To be free from all of this~
      ~I want you to quicken my end~
      [/CENTER]