Relationship???

• Relationship???

Ok, first of all, I am 16. I really like a girl that's 14. Is that ok? If so read on:

She is my next door neighbor so we see eachother often. Over the past summer we have played basketball at her house. Over time the basketball just turned into going over to her house and flirting. We pretty much just messed around, She is the one who would flirt like crazy. Grinding up against me and hugging me, etc.

To me this seems like she is trying to trigger a relationship...She constantly flirts with me physical, verbal, or just looking at me...

I have grown to really like this girl and I think i love her. I don't feel this way about any other girl even though I find others attractive.

Me and her text a lot.

A problem I have is that her parents are VERY controlling. Extremely!!
      Recently they have started to warm up to her, letting other guys over to her house that don't live next door.

She has had 2 boyfriends already since I have been talking to her.
      What's weird is, I went over to her house when she had her boyfriend over and she still flirted with me, and stared at me the whole time...Well he broke up with her like a week later lol. Anyways

I have never gone out with a girl, kissed a girl, nothing.

I am very shy and don't talk to many girls at all besides her. Do you guys/girls think I should Ask her out or not...

Thanks.:hugs:
    • Re: Relationship???

This has the potential to be a great relationship. Don't let your shyness get in the way of this! It seems like she obviously feels something for you, and you do as well. If she won't ask you out, then you have to take the first step. Don't give this up or you'll definitely regret it later. Go to her house more, hang out at the mall, ask her to see the movies, get lunch, whatever you guys like to do. I'm sure she'll be thrilled.

Good luck. :D
      Support Leader,
      Kase~
      [CENTER][SIZE=4][/SIZE][SIZE=4]
      [/SIZE]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/CENTER]

Wow, thanks for the responses!

I will try to be with her more then ask her out.

It will just be hard to get her to leave her own house because of her parents lol.

Anytime I am over they it seems like her dad is all over me lol.

We are definitely close friends, more than pinpals.

I know I will regret it down the road if I pass this up.

I don't even know why I am so shy, but I can't stand it lol

Thanks again guys/girls

Age doesnt really matter, and Oviously if her parents let you into her house then they must have some moral trust for you, try to mix it up if you go over to her house maybe play a game with her tease her about when she flirts or hugs you maybe ask her if she likes hugging you and then change the convorstion and ask her if she wants to come over to your house to watch a film.

With her dad he has a Right to be protective but he will want his daughter to have fun if your are only next door then he should be ok as if anything bad happens he is not 2 far away to come help.

I agree with DeaExMachine, titles are worthless for these type of situations. Just start hanging out with her more, invite her to the movies, invite her to dinners, etc... You both will enjoy it more and you won't have the stress of being a "boy/girl friend". Also, when you bring titles to your families, they usually get more controlling and this would definitely not help in your case as they are already very controlling.