Help me help my mum please!!!

• Help me help my mum please!!!

Hello all...it's been some time I haven't lurked on here but there's been some problems at my place recently and my mum is not well...

My mum has insomniac...she barely sleeps, this gives her headache and she gets depressed at times...she told me that a friend of hers told her to buy clonazepam ,I tried to purchase it online from a Canadian Pharmacy but each time I click on the submit button I get a controlled substance list appearing infront of me .. :confused:

It concerns controlled substances which are not shipped to USA including "clonazepam".Why is that happening:confused:?? I want to know if I could get it elsewhere or if she could take something else to help her deal with what she is suffering from???Any suggestion welcome....

I really need some help regarding this matter...:confused: She never used that before and it seems that it's anti-depressant...but I am scared for her...I asked her to go to a doctor instead but she's not listening to me!!!Do you think that it's a good idea to take this medicament???

She is like this since her separation with my dad...she is not being able to accept this fact and can't cope with this situation...she has become lifeless and cry mostly everyday.Is there another way which I can use to help her???:(
    • Re: Help me help my mum please!!!

I wish I could help, but I haven't the slightest! Oh, sorry to point thisout but on "insomniac" you didn't need the "c". You mum may have insomnia. Sorry but it would drive me nuts if I didn't say anything. Good luck, all the same.
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]Thou art I and I am thou. From the sea of thy soul, I cometh. I am Orpheus, master of strings.
      [/SIZE] [/CENTER]

get a doctor...that is a HIGHLY ADDICTIVE drug, and very dangerious. you need a doctor for your mum

[COLOR="Lime"]Fact:[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]Vampires Have all the fun![/COLOR]
      [COLOR="DarkRed"]Fact:[/COLOR][COLOR="Lime"] Vampires are dangerious sports players[/COLOR]
      :eek: :eek: :eek: <-----I like that icon...it reminds me of when i read weird sexual stories... and my friends.

My dad is bipolar and he takes that medication. I definately wouldn't let her take it without dr's prescription. Because too much causes OD but too little does nothing and if you dont od but take the wrong amount, at least my dad, goes into a kind trance, like he just sits there. And that certainly is not healthy. I would not let her take it without a prescription. You really dont want to fuck with meds like that. It is dangerous to say the least. If you really want to help her, get her to a psychologist or psychiatrist. If you have to, call her friend to help you get her there, or your grandparents or someone she is close to.
      [SIZE=4]"Penguins. Lovely." - Edward in Eclipse

Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer. You know you want to read it.
      [/SIZE]
      [SIZE=5][SIZE=2]
      [/SIZE][/SIZE]