Australia proposes ban on topless beaches - what do the females think?

• Australia proposes ban on topless beaches - what do the females think?

Australian topless bathing ban urged | Video | Reuters.com

Towards the end of the video, you see opinion's on both sides.

However, 1 of the opposing opinion is "but what about the children?"

We don't need any guys posting in this thread cuz we already know what they think.

As for the women that support being topless or go being topless, what do you think in regards to children being at the beaches? Should they just 'deal' with it?

December 30.

Interesting factoid, keep in mind topless beaches in Australia has been on since the 1960s.
      Nice guys talk because they have something to say; pick-up artists talk because they have to say something.
    • Re: Australia proposes ban on topless beaches - what do the females think?

I think it's ridiculous.

And I don't think that it's "degrading" as that one guy said, because wow? They're just breasts. Get over it. It's the individual woman's choice, and she should have the option.

And maybe if children weren't raised to think it's so wrong, it would be that big of a deal ?
      :o

I'm a dude but anyways.

I agree that banning topless breasts is stupid. Female breasts are almost identical to male breasts except that they have more fat tissue than men do. That's basically it. (Also their hormones cause them to be able to lactate, but surprise, men have those organs too they just aren't normally activated like a girls are after pregnancy)

I went to Spain a couple of years ago and was at the beach for a few days. Before I got to the beach I was really excited about seeing the topless chicks. And the first day I was there I did enjoy sneaking glances at the young topless chicks.

But literally by the second and third day it was a total non-issue. While I enjoyed the fact that women didn't have to cover up I didn't even think about it. I thought about the girls' breasts about as much as I thought about the guys'. It just became incredibly normal and not unusual or taboo at all. In fact I held a conversation with a girl (in Spanish! :) ) for about 10 minutes or so and she was topless, and I hardly ever looked down at her tits.

More beaches should be like that in my opinion. And if the argument is based on children so what? If they saw female breasts as normal and not taboo how would that really be a bad thing? I mean, babies who are breastfeed see breasts lol.

Another guy post. Basically what everyone here has said I agree with. It doesn't become a big deal when people are used to it. I've been to beaches where lots of girls were topless. You just don' care. The shower room is very similar. In the states almost everyone is like "OMFG, public showers, are you crazy? other guys will see my dick!" however in most countries here in Europe no one gives a flying fuck. Pardon my french. I mean, guys aren't frolicking around in the streets, but they do just walk around in the locker rooms without thinking about it and no one else thinks about it too. I mean, if a guy is really surprised by seeing someone else's dick then there is something wrong. The same goes for women.
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]...---...[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]Chivalry isn't dead. It's just being a really good ninja.[/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]...---...[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Think of the children? Those children grew up with breasts in their faces so i doubt a few on a beach are anything to worry about.
      [CENTER][COLOR="Red"]www.easycashcrate.tk[/COLOR][/CENTER]Sign up and make easy money by filling out simple surveys for just minutes a day! NO FEES and NO CREDITCARD needed. Quick, easy, and legit. What have you got to lose?

Whats wrong with topless beaches? If Australia bans them thats just overly prudish, they're even allowed in Turkey (a secular but predominantly muslim country) and Greece (a deeply conservative country) whats wrong with kids seeing tits? Most of them suck on them before theyre old enough to remember seeing a topless woman at the beach.