I want to have a baby!

• Re: I want to have a baby!

Arsonist, please understand that we're just showing our concerns. We are not trying to pick a fight or anything like that.

On to the intended subject..
      I'd like to have children eventually. But I want to make sure I'm with the right person first, and I get my schooling done and I've had a job for a while. So I'd probably be around 28ish when I have a child, assuming I find the right person. And I'd probably have 2 or 3 children.

~Nihoru
      Need help or just want to talk? PM me. :)
      -------------------------------------------------------
      "It's easy to be nice to people you like. But being nice to people you hate, that's a skill. Do it."

Arsonist wrote:

Does anyone here consider having a child with the person they are currently in a relationship with?

yes i do alot, i consider the future as well.. but were both very young haha so.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER] Cassie: Do you remember when you rode with me in the ambulance after I tried to kill myself?
      Jal
      : Of course.

Cassie
      : That's what love feels like.
      [SIZE=4][SIZE=3]
      ♥
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [SIZE=4]I Love You Dylan[/SIZE][SIZE=4] [SIZE=3]♥[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

Cheetolemur wrote:

Thread title = "I want to have a baby!"

</contradiction>

That is not a contradiction. I stated that I do want a baby, obviously an attention getter, and then asked a different question.

[♥] Meow [♥];1277229 wrote:

Lol, arsonist please shoosh, you don't know everything like you think you do ;) doesn't matter how financially or emotionally preparred you are that doesnt matter it all goes to shit, i would know been there.

I never claimed to know everything, nor do I think I do. If it all went to shit, you weren't prepared. I am prepared, and I know what I need to do, but that doesn't mean that I think I know everything. It will not "go to shit" for me.