Incest? Is it wrong?

• Re: Incest? Is it wrong?

MonicaMarie wrote:

Don't try and roll his logic at him, it doesn't work. In his world, everything he says is right and everything everyone else says is wrong.

He brought up me sleeping with my sister in a thread that had nothing to do with it.

Ha ha I totally agree with you. I have seen his other posts.

I did it just for fun to see where it goes to be honest :P
      :)
      The King of Mind-Fuck

skaterkidmike wrote:

u are a fuckin weirdo u fuckin faggot just cuz u live in the south ur ass cant get anything exept ur family u fuckin weirdo pussy isnt just pussy fag u wouldnt fuck a 90 year old why would u fuck ur mom u would fuck ur family cuz ur ugly as hell and u cant gete any real pussy u fuckin physco :mad:

ummm...i'm from the south and don't fuck any of my family members...i think you are refering to maybe Roan Mtn Tennessee or kentucky. I think you need to get facts straight before you go run your mouth.
      [COLOR="Magenta"]L.loveyyy:)[/COLOR]

LaurenN0el wrote:

ummm...i'm from the south and don't fuck any of my family members...i think you are refering to maybe Roan Mtn Tennessee or kentucky. I think you need to get facts straight before you go run your mouth.

My best friend is from Crossville, TN and she sure as hell doesn't screw around with her family members.
      [CENTER]Monica | Northern California | 28 | Pilates Instructor [/CENTER]

Should I feel dirty that I actually agree with something MVP has said? lol

Anyways, as I stated my opinion in the LAST incest thread I believe that incest is perfectly acceptable as long as it is consensual and without the intent of children. I live by the phrase when ye none do as ye will and since it is consensual and no children are born no one is being harmed so I will support it whether or not someone else finds it gross.
      Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind. ~Immanuel Kant, Critique of Pure Reason
      [CENTER]The greatest thing you'll ever learn
      Is just to Love
      And be Loved in return
      [/CENTER]

DeaExMachina wrote:

Should I feel dirty that I actually agree with something MVP has said? lol

Anyways, as I stated my opinion in the LAST incest thread I believe that incest is perfectly acceptable as long as it is consensual and without the intent of children. I live by the phrase when ye none do as ye will and since it is consensual and no children are born no one is being harmed so I will support it whether or not someone else finds it gross.

What about the long term development and long-term effect...AND the after effect?
      The King of Mind-Fuck

Have you ever met anyone who has engaged in incest? I have. I haven't noticed anything different aside from that they are closer then typical family members. They still have other completely healthy relationships.
      Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind. ~Immanuel Kant, Critique of Pure Reason
      Is just to Love
      And be Loved in return
      [/CENTER]

DeaExMachina wrote:

Have you ever met anyone who has engaged in incest? I have. I haven't noticed anything different aside from that they are closer then typical family members. They still have other completely healthy relationships.

Any advice I give is always from person experience of others :P . So yes I know a couple of families where incest took place.
      Yes, as you said, some are totally ok, but others (I would say 3/10) felt weird around each other kind...especially when someone made a sexual joke about both of them..which made ME feel uncomfortable because I knew that they felt weird lol.
      The King of Mind-Fuck

The same is said of any two people that are stuck together after relationships fall apart and if the worst problem they have is feeling awkward then welcome to life. They made the choice a conscious choice and hell it could have turned out worse making that choice with someone who wasn't related, having sex with anyone always entails risk.

So if you'd like to continue to disagree you can but your argument hasn't persuaded me an ounce.
      Is just to Love
      And be Loved in return
      [/CENTER]

DeamonD wrote:

Well wouldn't it still be the same by your definition?

If you recall:
      You said a pussy is a pussy
      I said would you fuck your daughter
      You replied: I do not have sex with my cum.

So then your sister is both: your fathers sperm and a pussy. which means your daughter is too...a pussy..which means...by your definition, you would fuck your daughter.
      I am sorry but if you disagree with one of the above that voids your initial argument (which is: a pussy is a pussy) and hence voids your point...

:xx:OWNED:xx:
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER] Cassie: Do you remember when you rode with me in the ambulance after I tried to kill myself?
      Jal
      : Of course.

Cassie
      : That's what love feels like.
      [SIZE=4][SIZE=3]
      ♥
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [SIZE=4]I Love You Dylan[/SIZE][SIZE=4] [SIZE=3]♥[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

The_unkown wrote:

I took all your options into consideration and me and her decided to do it. So yea I sorry if I disappointed you. We plan on still doing it anyways she has her tubes tied so we wont have babys!

Awesome. Cum in her hard. Tubes tied. Nice, very fucking nice. You can cum in her a trillion fucking times and no babies. Condoms are for priests. Enjoy the raw pussy dude. Keep me posted.

RockMeBaby<3 wrote:

I don't think anyone who replies to this has right to say wheather it's wrong or right because it's really not our place to say.
      However, I do think it's wrong. Yet, at the same time I think it also depends on the sitution, like for example, this book I was reading, a brother and a sisiter plus their twin siblings who were younger. Where locked in an attic for years after their father's death while the mother promised to get on her feet, she never did. Towards the end of the book, before the three siblings made their escape,(they lost their younger twin brother to illness.) The sister and brother fell in love through out the book and ended up having sex. In that sitution I think it would be okay because her brother was the only thing at reach and they actually cared about each other, it wasn't just for sex or any other enjoyment.
      But in the situtions you discribed, I don't think it's okay because it seems like they were doing it just for sex, not because they actually cared about each other. But I also think their was more at reach than just you she could call someone else.

This. Although I would have a hard time not being disgusted by people who engaged in it anyways. I would never ever engage in it.

MVP:
      A) Get a life.
      B) Oedipus complex.
      [SIZE=2]:freehugs::hugs::freehugs::hugs:[/SIZE]

DeaExMachina wrote:

The same is said of any two people that are stuck together after relationships fall apart and if the worst problem they have is feeling awkward then welcome to life. They made the choice a conscious choice and hell it could have turned out worse making that choice with someone who wasn't related, having sex with anyone always entails risk.

So if you'd like to continue to disagree you can but your argument hasn't persuaded me an ounce.

That is true but your more likely to be stuck together in some way if your family. And there can be lots of stuff thats consensual that we still cant support bec. of the effect it can have (the slippery slope). Thank about it. Sorry but this just seems totally backwards to me. I guess I'm judgmental and closeminded afterall. :confused:

At the very least its a bad idea. Think about what would happen if someone else in the family (or not) found out. :eek: