Any Uni students!!!

• Re: Any Uni students!!!

Well. Last year I was a first year corporate law student. Then I decided I didn't want to be a lawyer, or do anything with law. Soooo, I transfered to a different degree.

I am now in Public Relations and Organised Communication. Which has set me back 6 months in finishing when I originally would have, but that's fine with me. And my degree is 3 years.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      Australian | 20 | University Student | Epic
      [LEFT]
      (818): dude you made out with his girlfriend and stole his credit card to buy more drinks.
      (626):
      well when you put it like that, I sound like a terrible person.

[/LEFT]
      [/CENTER]

I hate that people don't say what university it is if it is an Ivy League School. Seriously. There are like 30 000 students (I'm guessing) at those schools. It's not like we are going to come and hunt you down.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      Australian | 20 | University Student | Epic
      [LEFT]
      (818): dude you made out with his girlfriend and stole his credit card to buy more drinks.
      (626):
      well when you put it like that, I sound like a terrible person.

[/LEFT]
      [/CENTER]

I'm applying to university this September and I'm planning on taking a BA joint honours in French and History. A 4 year course in which the 3rd year is spent in France and in the 4th year I'll have to complete my history dissertation written in French.
      [CENTER]This is a gift it comes with a price
      Who is the lamb and who is the knife
      Midas is king and he holds me so tight
      And turns me to gold in the sunlight
      - Florence + The Machine, Rabbit Heart

I'm not a misanthrope, but I can utterly empathise with them.
      [/CENTER]