...and I've fallen for a straight boy.

• Re: ...and I've fallen for a straight boy.

Hey guys! Update time!

So, since my last update, a few developmental things have happened.

1. He asked her out, and they're officially together. It sucks. It really hurts me to see them together. And I did tell him that I thought he should ask her out, and it may sound bad, but it felt good when he would say no. I don't know why, but it was a punch in the stomach when he told me they were together.

2. After they started going out, I decided to back off and let him decide where to go. I basically didn't talk to him, in person or any other form of communication, for about 3 days. I kept my distance, I didn't look at him (or at least only when I knew he wasn't looking). He sent me a message and said he missed me, and didn't want anything to change.

3. We decided to keep what we have, and to let it unfold. And I'm proud to say that on February 5th, we had our first kiss. It wasn't long, it wasn't unique, it was just a small kiss. We were rehearsing our new show, and he walked by, it was dark, and I stopped him. He turned toward me, and we kissed. We then turned and went our seperate ways. He said he liked it, and that he would like to experience it more.

So that's where we are as of now. We've kissed. And I can promise you I'm kissing him again.

In 4 months, if he doesn't go to school with me, I may have to say goodbye forever. That's something I do NOT want to do. I'm going to take every opportunity I can, and hope that something more will develop.

Oh, this brings up another point. Valentines day is next week. I went with his girlfriend (my bestfriend) to get a present for him - which hurt a lot, but oh well. My question is: Should I get him anything? Whatever little...relationship...we have, does it justify a present? Even something as small as a card?
      Guess what.

I love boys.

Well..there are a lot of things that he'd like..but at the same time... Well if you two were together..just sharing chocolates would have been nice. But still, it's really up to how you want things to unfold. He's with a girl, but he's having experimentation with you, something just won't add up right.
      http://www.neobux.com/?rh=64656C6C697374657237
      Earn money by looking advertisements! Help yourself and help me by using the link provided :D.

Kinda weird, I live in Georgia also lol. I live in Gainesville, but I'm not going to give specifics, where I live I just moved here, so I haven't told anyone (obviously) how I feel, but everyone around here is straight, and I've honestly not seen a single gay person, it kinda makes me feel exiled. I'd say even if you and him would feel exiled though, both of you could be exiled together, and you wouldn't be alone. I don't know if what I'm saying makes since to you, but I'd say follow your instincts because it's the best radar you've got. :)