finding out ur ex has a new bf

• Re: finding out ur ex has a new bf

Unfortunately, there is no easy way of moving on from an ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend. All you can do is try your best to forget about it and move on. Hang out with your friends and close family members. Doing this kind of thing will help take your mind off of all of this. I know it might not be easy to forget all of this and move on. However, I know you can do it. It's not going to be easy unfortunately. It's going to take a lot of hard work and effort but I know you can get through it. Keep in mind that there are plenty of other girls out there. You're still young and have tons of time to date. Don't give up; keep at it. I hope that everything works out for you. Good luck with everything.

Take care of yourself.

There really is no easy way to move on. It depends on the person as far as how long it takes someone to move on. Some people need a lot of time and others can move on a bit sooner. It definitely takes time though. Keep yourself distracted with friends and your family. Do things you enjoy doing and have time for yourself to have fun. It's tough and not easy, but with time it will get easier. Try to keep your mind off it and always keep your head up. Things happen for a reason. There are plenty of other girls out there for you.
      Good luck.

Support Leader,
      Jasmine
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

You just gotta move on, there is no easy way and its sickening to see a ex with someone new but a few years later when your with a new girl you won't even think about how you felt when you posted this, just gotta keep moving don't stop or you'll be walked on by depression.
      <3

Like what i've to say? +REP me :)

meh, i understand exactly where your coming from, i was with my girl for 5 years, from when we were 14.

We broke up because we argued too much (but the sex was great) which was because she couldn't hide anything from me (i wont get into that) but i loved her to the end and will forever (my first true love), we broke up 9 months ago, just recently she rung up and told me she's moving state..with her new boyfriend, i could hear how she really felt too, it killed me.

i havnt cried like that in years, after a few hours, i realised.. what if i got my way? n we did end up back together.. she'd cheat on me? end up arguing 24/7 again? yeah.. most probably.

there's so many kids in the same boat your in man, let it be, life's awsome. try to move on.
      [CENTER][SIZE=4][/SIZE][SIZE=2]Can you imagine what I would do if I could do all I can?[/SIZE] [/CENTER]

Actually there is.....just don't well on it man.

Seriously. Think of it this way: thinking about it and killing your self over it will not help the situation...nor will it reverse the time.

She is not the "one and only" in the world. But god damn that still has to suck.
      Well what can I tell you...time heals all wounds...it does.
      The King of Mind-Fuck

i just look on the brightside of it, its hard at first to look on the brightside of it, but one day it hits like a revelation, ill suddenly feel really happy about everything, ill forget the bad bits and see all the advantages, you now have way more time to do your own stuff, you can go out and find a new girl, one who is better suited for you, and if your still on friendly terms, then youve made a friend.

my current girlfriend and i had a break up, we were still friends afterwards, infact we ended up back together, i was kinda over her, but apparently she wasnt hehe, i was happy to get back together with her, coz shes awesome. :D