wow what a b***h

• wow what a b***h

ok so remember my nice post about a month ago sayin i was with this wonderful girl and so happy... yea i could seriously care less bout her. after taking a break over her MOM of all people becuase she wouldnt let her go out (we had been out on a date bfor and their was no problem) we got back togetehr a week afterwards. in other words we got back together last sunday. ALL was fine ALL week. no downs, all up, then on friday i noticed she was trippen big time. blew me off in the mornin, and at lunch and didnt even give me a hug or talk to me. when i walked her to class i asked her "are we ok?" she said "yes of course"

i took her word for it and asked her what she was doing over the week-end and if we could get together (over text) an she said no. i said y not i really wanna see u, she say idk, i asked do u even wanna see me? she say yes of course, then she say we need to talk. basically it comes down to she doesnt think it will work out because her mom wont let her go anywhere. i tell her i want to meet her mom, or maybe have a family dinner so that her mom would get more comfy round me an let her go out. she say it wont work. to top it off she say she really like me an wanna be with me... bullshit she didnt even wanna work it out! wtf, i fought for her an she jus shot me down, while sayin she wanted to be with me. wtf! if she wanted to be with me she woulda at least entertained the idea, i mean i wasted my time obviously and in actually got played and am really pissed right now... ugh so yea i had to tell somebody so why not tell my friends on TH :)
      F.i.L.A Forever.I.Love.Atlanta

• Re: wow what a b***h

hmm, sounds like a classic cock-blocker of a mother.

unless she's willing to try man, don't let it bother you, unfortunately.. you can choose your friends, not your family. she's gotta want to tell her mother where to go, if not, the relationship's never gonna be successful.

your not a bad looking guy, move on bro.
      [CENTER][SIZE=4][/SIZE][SIZE=2]Can you imagine what I would do if I could do all I can?[/SIZE] [/CENTER]

If she's willing to let her mother get in the way of a relationship then she really isn't worth your time, if she really wanted to be with you then she'd find a way, she'd fight for you. I think you should maybe try talking to her just one last time though and let her know how you feel about her and whether or not she's willing to give it a try, if not then just move on, there's plenty of girls out there.
      [CENTER][SIZE=2][/SIZE] [/CENTER]

Cj wrote:

hmm, sounds like a classic cock-blocker of a mother.

unless she's willing to try man, don't let it bother you, unfortunately.. you can choose your friends, not your family. she's gotta want to tell her mother where to go, if not, the relationship's never gonna be successful.

your not a bad looking guy, move on bro.

this has gotta be the best advice EVER on teenhut. not to mention the honorable ending.

but u right man, ive gotten over it real quick actually once i found out i was wasting my time an being played. Really what girl doesnt want a guy fighting for her?>?>?

x-mercedes-x wrote:

If she's willing to let her mother get in the way of a relationship then she really isn't worth your time, if she really wanted to be with you then she'd find a way, she'd fight for you. I think you should maybe try talking to her just one last time though and let her know how you feel about her and whether or not she's willing to give it a try, if not then just move on, there's plenty of girls out there.

no i did that the first time we took a break, i fought for her an told her i wanted to be their for her throughout her situatuon and for her to really just throw that in my face a week later made me feel like an idiot.

woodz wrote:

i was willing to meet wit her mom to hopefully make things easier for her. she wouldnt have it though sooooooooooo yea

Maybe her mom's one of those strict and overprotective parents and she just knew her mom wouldn't approve of you.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]I[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]am....[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER]RockMeBaby<3[/CENTER]

woodz wrote:

i understand what ur saying, but if you liked someone, and say u want to be with them, then why wouldnt you TRY with them when they wanna try with you.

I really do understand what you're saying. However, you really don't know how some parents are. You don't know what goes on in her house when no one's there. What if her parents hit her if she does something they don't approve of? I'm not implying that's the case; all I'm saying is that sometimes, you really don't know what's going on as you only see things from the outside in.

woodz wrote:

i understand what ur saying, but if you liked someone, and say u want to be with them, then why wouldnt you TRY with them when they wanna try with you.

Well, that's something that needs to be talked about with her. Maybe you could fix this and try again, if you both want to of course.
      The only reason I can think of as to why she wouldn't at least try is because maybe she did wanna be with you but she didn't believe in you. What I mean by this is, she did want to be with you. But she didn't believe that it would work out, for whatever reason so she doesn't wanna give the effort for someone who will just hurt her.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]I[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]am....[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER]RockMeBaby<3[/CENTER]

Dude, its a game.
      She is playin you.

Some girls do that...be it for fun or to tst you (which is most likely).
      I say see where it goes....if you really like her, then I say put up with it for 1 more week or 2...if she same bullshit continues, dump her ass.

That is of course my personal opinion and exactly what I would do if someone tried to toy with me....so it is up to you.
      The King of Mind-Fuck