If you found out ...

• Re: If you found out ...

I would tell my parents. They would probably beat me then I would ask the girl if she wanted to keep it or not, because it is ultimately up to her. Then I would do my best to support whatever decision she makes, no one else is gonna clean this mess up for me.

But like HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL am I EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR going to be stupid about sex :rolleyes: Even though accidents happen, i will make sure they don't happen to me :)
      [SIZE=4]You can't take away my strength
      Fix these broken veins
      Nothing left to fight
      [/SIZE]

well almost no one knows this about me, but what the heck, i don't know you people so....

yeah, thats happened. i was in denial at first, but after i found out it was for real, i told my ex. (we had broken up a week before...) he made me take a test even though i'd already been to the health dept. i knew from the beginning i was keeping it, but at first he told me to get rid of it. we didn't speak for a couple of days, then he called me and said that he wanted to keep it. we were living together before we broke up, so i moved back in. i cried the first couple days but actually started to get happy about it after that. jake didn't though. i've never seen him cry, but he bawled his eyes out like a little baby.. i mean he really cried. then he started to be ok with it. we had our plans on money, our educations, our lives, everything. we were even starting on names. ...then i had a miscarriage. i was devistated, and he was pretty sad too, but in the end it was definitely for the best. we didn't even end up working out. i would more than likely ended up a single mom going through college. but hey, every day is a life lesson, right?

point is, when it happens you know what you'll do

I'd call my bf straight away. We've been together 3 years (engaged about 8 months) and he has openly said before that he can't wait to have children with me. So it wouldn't be too bad for me.... I'd be shocked obviously, as would he be. Our parents would kill us (i'm 20 he's 18) but ultimately they'd deal with it! He's an apprentice so there's money coming in, I'd move my course to part-time. I'd care for the baby during the day, and he could mind it the two evenings a week that I was in college. It wouldn't be the end of the world :D

Our kids are going to be amazingly cute anyway :D:D
      [CENTER][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [SIZE="7"]Never underestimate the power a kiss possesses [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]