Brother Sister Incest

• Re: Brother-Sister Incest -- is it ok?

I wanted to share my experience and what I have learned about this topic. My sister and I messed around when i was 15 and she was 13. We were on a trip in a hotel room by ourselves, and as far as I can remember that was the only time anything sexual ever took place between us. I don't think our relationship suffered too much, but to this day my sister will not talk about it; she gets upset. HOWEVER, i have noticed that every time I see my sister she will bring up sex in conversation. Every single time.

I caught my 18 yo step brother and 15 yo step sister in bed together one night, she had only panties on, he had a tshirt and boxers on. By 15, her boobs were pretty big. Maybe they weren't doing anything sexual, but it still seemed very odd she sneaked into his bed. Her mom yelled at her and made her go back to her own bed, but that was it. Our parents just acted like nothing ever happened.

I have dated 2 girls who liked talking about their older brothers while we had sex. They would sometimes want me to act as if i was their brother, or they would fantasize out loud. They both said they would definitely have sex if their brother initiated it, but the brothers never did anything to my knowledge and probably never knew about their sister's fantasies.. I also dated a girl who told me she had sex with her brother several times when they were alone together after school. Then recently, I dated a woman who told me that she met a half brother she had never known when she was 19 and he was 18, and she was so attracted to him, it felt like they HAD to have sex. They did, and they haven't really kept in touch much since then, but she said the sex was incredibly awesome, the best she has ever had.

None of these girls would ever admit any of this to any of their friends or their parents, or anyone else. In fact, I've heard some of them say how gross and disgusting incest is when we were around friends together. The societal taboo on incest is so huge (it's illegal many places), almost no one is ever going to admit they did it, or wanted to do it.

If you met me on the street, there is NO WAY i would ever admit to having an orgasm with my sister. That doesn't mean it never happened, and some of you who are posting how "wrong and sick" it is are in the same boat as me, I guarantee it.

I dnt think it's right it's sik but this is a mental issue bcus most girls that do have sex with there siblings is because they feel safer bein intimit with themselfs because they kno tht wat ever happened they'll always b together tht they kno tht they truely love and trust eachother tht they have already learned to look beyond each others flaws and enjoy it thts why most do it but honestly I dnt think it's right that they need help such as a phyciatrist or something but there will always b incest in the world wether ppl like Iit or not

Miimii562 wrote:

I dnt think it's right it's sik but this is a mental issue bcus most girls that do have sex with there siblings is because they feel safer bein intimit with themselfs because they kno tht wat ever happened they'll always b together tht they kno tht they truely love and trust eachother tht they have already learned to look beyond each others flaws and enjoy it thts why most do it but honestly I dnt think it's right that they need help such as a phyciatrist or something but there will always b incest in the world wether ppl like Iit or not

this is the most thoughtful, objective & insightful opinion ive seen expressed in this thread in a long time. not that i agree 100% with your view, but i agree 100% with the way you have expressed it. :)
    Jake

Oh hey this topic is back, I recall posting in here almost two years ago.

Welcome back incest. :angeldevil:
    Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind. ~Immanuel Kant, Critique of Pure Reason
    [CENTER]The greatest thing you'll ever learn
    Is just to Love
    And be Loved in return
    [/CENTER]

jake19 wrote:

this is the most thoughtful, objective & insightful opinion ive seen expressed in this thread in a long time. not that i agree 100% with your view, but i agree 100% with the way you have expressed it. :)
    Jake

Thnx yea not everyones goin to agree but thts just the way it is because we all have our own oppinions n our own way of thinking:)

I realise there are both religious and scientific points people have considered when answering this question. I am going to approach it scientifically

Its interesting that there are two main responses from people when answering this question
    1) People seem to answer in a very abrupt manner saying "No its wrong" without giving any rational thought to support there answer
    or
    2) People approach it rationally by stating the cons and pros. Usually the main negative being the increased risk of the creation of a child with disabilities due to the decreased variation in the gene pool.

I think people responding in point (1) are driven biologically to reject the thought. Over time humans which would consider it alright to have sex with there sister are more likely to have children with problems. Therefor the children are less likely to survive and reproduce. People which straight up reject the thought will obviously not have sex with there sister and therefor are more likely to reproduce and produce children with no problems and therefore passing on this biological drive to reject the act of incest to there kids. So over time we would expect more people to reject the idea without any rational thought as it would be in built in there heads that NO IT IS JUST WRONG. we see this in the polls with a higher "Nay" response

People responding in the second way (2) probably don't have this biological drive to straight up reject the thought. So they approach it rationally considering the negative and positive outcomes. The negative outcome being producing children with problems.

To me the most rational answer to your question is very simple
    1) if it is ingrained in ur head not to do it..than dont. This is a natural response which would have helped us as a race over millions of years (since u r considering if its right or wrong i dont think this point satisfies your situation)

2) If u are doing it to produce a child than i would also consider this wrong(or if u arnt taking measures to ensure pregnancy doesn't happen)

3) If u r doing it with protection, its safe and no one is getting hurt than this is fine.

There is evidence throughout the animal kingdom of animals which have biologically developed ways to decrease the chance of reproduction in there family purely as a result of evolution. On the other hand alot of animals do perform incest. I don't think this is relevant to humans tho which have birth control and also are able to feel pleasure when having sex(dolphins are the only other animal which feel pleasure while having sex)
    SEX FEELS GOOD for us...if its NOT biologically ingrained in your head that it is wrong and ur taking measures to ENSURE no children are produced than go ahead have fun. THere is no right or wrong answer here. Its up to the individual.

I feel this is the most rational answer and therefor the "most" correct.

dancegirl24 wrote:

i don't know why but i'm turned on by older brother, sister incest. not a romantic relationship but just hooking up. i don't think that brother and sister should have a relationship like that, or have a child but i wish i had a hot older brother.

You should check out Fetlife if you're interested in that, there is an entire community devoted to incest roleplay.
    Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind. ~Immanuel Kant, Critique of Pure Reason
    [CENTER]The greatest thing you'll ever learn
    Is just to Love
    And be Loved in return
    [/CENTER]