Legal Suicide?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Re: Legal Suicide?

Why would anyone make it illegal? There's no way to prosecute the offenders.

The most they could get anyone for is attempted suicide, which is at best, self-harm. And, to date, there's nothing illegal about hurting yourself, so long as you don't immediately endanger someone in the process.
    Love it when you call me Legs
    In the morning, buy me eggs

My personal opinion on "legal suicide" is that it should be allowed in certain cases where the quality of the humans life is so poor and agonizing that it would would be almost torture for them to live the rest of their life , for example if would not want to live my life and i would like to be able to be given the choice to end my life if i had the "statue" syndrome. These are just my two cents :)
    Just My Two Cents. | Salem Da House Cat.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I think suicide is a very selfish thing to do. The people that love the person who kills themself will have to live with that for the rest of their lives. And I don't know how you could outlaw suicide, just because people will do it anyway. But I think we should do all that we can for those people that are depressed. Something could've been done for that woman. You can fix depression and the things that cause it but you can't fix death. You only have one life to live.
    Even when it seems like there is no hope, [SIZE=4]hope lives. :)[/SIZE]