A few questions about sex

• A few questions about sex

These questions may seem a bit weird. I am a guy btw.
      When i have sex for the first time with my girlfriend will she orgasm? I have read that most girls will not orgasm with just penis penetration and they need their clitoris rubbed. Also when will i no when to stop? What if she doesn't orgasm wont it be crap for her? Also if i hit her g-spot in missionary sex position will she orgasm and is it easy to hit it in the normal sex position? Thank you so much! :):):)
    • Re: A few questions about sex

When i have sex for the first time with my girlfriend will she orgasm?
      Not necessarily. Depends how sensitive she is. You an bring certain girls to an orgasm just by playing with their breasts and nipples. Every girl has hew own think. And yes, you are right, clitoris stimulation is very effective and will help.
      Hint: do not be afraid to ask what feels good and tell her to guide you because it is your first time. Read her body language and remember what you did that made her moan, then move onto something else find new spots, actions etc and then combine them. Also, be "unexpected". it helps a lot when a girl does not know what you will do next.....but that comes with practice so do not be intimidated if you don't give her 100 orgasms/second, it is your first time after all.

Also when will i no when to stop?
      She will tell you, don't worry about that.

What if she doesn't orgasm wont it be crap for her?
      Nope. It is of course is a huge advantage if she cums and you should try to make her cum, but sex still feels great by its self (just like a guy)

Also if i hit her g-spot in missionary sex position will she orgasm

Again, depends on how sensitive she is. One of the best methods is to stimulate the g-spot with your 2 fingers (1 might not be enough because you will not cause any pressure on the walls) and stimulate the clitoris with your tongue. But if you are not going to go down on her, bring your hips a bit lower than her and make a move as if you are pushing "up" with your penis, you will put pressure on her g-spot then because if it's just in and out it might get boring after a while and you don't really press on the g-spot.

Is it easy to hit it in the normal sex position?
      Read above :P

The King of Mind-Fuck

First time her orgasm depends on ur foreplay,and ur excitement. If u have given enough time in stimulating her indicated by the amount of her secretion and moaning then u penitrate her she will certainly have orgasm.

when to stop ?: no girl likes any hitting at the time of orgasm, at the time of orgasm in girls there is a spasm of vaginal muscles which is well felt by ur penis
      at that time u stop hitting but keep ur penis in side. It will take a few menuts say
      2 to 4 menuts in completing her orgasm then she will tell u to stop and remove the penis. this is known as resolution stage.

regarding G spot:
      I don't think u can locate by ur penis and putting more pressure on that spot by ur finger u may injure her urethra.

OH OH YEAH! monika is right! Foreplay=very important!

As for damaging urethra....I never heard anyone damaging with fingers....nor have I experienced it O.o Where the hell have you read that...

And its actually pretty easy to locate the g-spot with a penis..never had problems with that either.
      The King of Mind-Fuck

She will start moaning then all of a sudden u will feel a muscle tightness....it will be like "MM ooohhh mmmm A....." with a pause and contraction. thats an orgasm, thats when you stop and let her enjoy it.
      Unless she is one of those quiet ones, then she will tell you when/if to stop.

But seriously, asking her to hive you hints and guide you will help you A LOT.
      Almost every girl is too shy to tell a guy what to do or give hints because she thinks that it makes a guy feel uncomfortable.
      The King of Mind-Fuck

if she is a virgin i would be very careful because it might hurt her as well.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER] Cassie: Do you remember when you rode with me in the ambulance after I tried to kill myself?
      Jal
      : Of course.

Cassie
      : That's what love feels like.
      [SIZE=4][SIZE=3]
      ♥
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [SIZE=4]I Love You Dylan[/SIZE][SIZE=4] [SIZE=3]♥[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

DeamonD wrote:

She will start moaning then all of a sudden u will feel a muscle tightness....it will be like "MM ooohhh mmmm A....." with a pause and contraction. thats an orgasm, thats when you stop and let her enjoy it.
      Unless she is one of those quiet ones, then she will tell you when/if to stop.

But seriously, asking her to hive you hints and guide you will help you A LOT.
      Almost every girl is too shy to tell a guy what to do or give hints because she thinks that it makes a guy feel uncomfortable.

yes at the time sex action shyness dis appears and she becomes even wild ,
      it is not uncomfortable to guy he himself is on ejaculation.

When i have sex for the first time with my girlfriend will she orgasm? We can't know that.

I have read that most girls will not orgasm with just penis penetration and they need their clitoris rubbed. It's true.

Also when will i no when to stop? With what? When she told you so, or when seh shows it's enough or when you can't do it anymore.

What if she doesn't orgasm wont it be crap for her? Idk, you should still try to make her orgasm (with her help of course).

Also if i hit her g-spot in missionary sex position will she orgasm and is it easy to hit it in the normal sex position? Depends on a girl. If she has it, then maybe she'll orgasm just from you hiiting g spot with your penis and you'll be very very lucky guy because it's rare. Esp for first time.

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

monika wrote:

2 to 4 menuts in completing her orgasm then she will tell u to stop and remove the penis. .

wow, 2-4 minutes of orgasm!!!!!
      i like when his penis stays in me.
      i like also some stimulation when my orgasm starts.
      and i never cum more then 10 seconds.
      we are all different.