I hate myself now. :\

• I hate myself now. :\

I hate myself, seriously. I don't know what to do anymore. Last year, I have straight A's basically in all my classes but math. I had issues with bullying last year but kept my grades up.

This year, I've been having a lot of issues with bullying and I missed a lot of school. But I've been in school a lot lately, it was in the beginning of the year I missed a lot. The problem is, I have a lot on my mind. Not so much of the bullying stuff. But stuff with a boy, which is a really long story and all the stuff that I do outside of school.

I can't seem to focus with everything on my mind and like I'm never in the mood to study because I'm been like busy, sad, depressed, exhausted, whatever. I went from straight A's to C's, and D's. Failing math and another class that I can't make up. The teachers say I'm not in danger of failing the year. But I wanna get better grades.

Help, please....
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]I[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]am....[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER]RockMeBaby<3[/CENTER]
    • Re: I hate myself now. :\

Go see your school counselor if you have one and just talk. It's strange at first yes, but seriously. It works. And often they don't put anything in your head, except they're someone who listens and doesn't judge you upon what you say. He/she can help you sort out your out of school life, and then in turn you can do some work and sort out your school life. Or they can help with school life which will then in turn help with out of school life.

I've been there and done that, and works real good. Hope you find something to help in this comment.
      [CENTER][SIZE=1][SIGPIC]http://img513.imageshack.us/my.php?image=banksy10243ee2.jpg[/SIGPIC][/SIZE][SIZE=1]
      [SIZE=2]It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder.[/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]

[/CENTER]

DeLarge wrote:

Go see your school counselor if you have one and just talk. It's strange at first yes, but seriously. It works. And often they don't put anything in your head, except they're someone who listens and doesn't judge you upon what you say. He/she can help you sort out your out of school life, and then in turn you can do some work and sort out your school life. Or they can help with school life which will then in turn help with out of school life.

I've been there and done that, and works real good. Hope you find something to help in this comment.

I've done that and he doesn't help, he's an ass. I mean a lot of the bullying has stopped, there's little stuff here and there but nothing I can't laugh at, pick on myself for or put up with.

You need most of all to have to have the drive and the motivation to want to change. If deep down, you're apathetic about it, nothing will happen, no matter how much you tell yourself on the outside that you want to change.

And you need hope and trust in the professionals that are there to help you.
      [CENTER][SIZE=1][SIGPIC]http://img513.imageshack.us/my.php?image=banksy10243ee2.jpg[/SIGPIC][/SIZE][SIZE=1]
      [SIZE=2]It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder.[/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]

[/CENTER]

DeLarge wrote:

You need most of all to have to have the drive and the motivation to want to change. If deep down, you're apathetic about it, nothing will happen, no matter how much you tell yourself on the outside that you want to change.

And you need hope and trust in the professionals that are there to help you.

I guess you're right but I don't know :\

ive felt the same before in 3rd year (im now in 4th year) what i did was listen to a song every morning that motivated to laugh in the face of the bully, and work harder at school, also think about a friend or relative sometimes that gives you the drive to work
      i mean no offence but try to resolve the issues in ya mind when you have done that your mind will be clear for schoolwork but finally, dont worry it'll be fine i hope ive helped :/ pm me for anythin else =) x
      [SIZE=2][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/SIZE]
      [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
      :rockon:

What if you try talking to your parents about it and maybe they can help you out a little bit? I I know it might not be an easy thing for you to do and I appreciate that. However, keep in mind that your parents love you, care about you and want to help you in any way that they can. I also agree, I think you really need to go to the school guidance counselor. There should be no tolerance of bullying in your school. The key is to pretend to be apathetic about the bullying. If you show them that it doesn't bother you, if you do not give them the reaction that they want, they will soon lose interest. Bullies want a reaction and I think it's really important for you to understand that.